NFL Conceptual Uniforms

Becca024

Here are my concept NFL uniforms. I'd love to hear feedback. I'm admittedly new to this kind of stuff and also new to the site, so go easy on me lol. I work for and engineering firm and did these with AutoCAD 2016 during slow period between projects. Some of these stay pretty close to the current uniforms, but other represent quite a departure. I'm also a fan of sort of a retro futuristic look, I hope you like!  -Becca

Broncos - 2017.jpg

Chargers - 2017.jpg

Chiefs - 2017.jpg

Raiders - 2017.jpg

Colts - 2017.jpg

Jaguars - 2017.jpg

Texans - 2017.jpg

Titans - 2017.jpg

Bills - 2017.jpg

Dolphins - 2017.jpg

Jets - 2017.jpg

Patriots - 2017.jpg

Bengals - 2017.jpg

Browns - 2017.jpg

Ravens - 2017.jpg

Steelers - 2017.jpg

Cowboys - 2017.jpg

Eagles - 2017.jpg

Giants - 2017.jpg

Redskins - 2017.jpg

Bears - 2017.jpg

Lions - 2017.jpg

Packers - 2017.jpg

Vikings - 2017.jpg

Buccaneers - 2017.jpg

Falcons - 2017.jpg

Panthers - 2017.jpg

Saints - 2017.jpg

49ers - 2017.jpg

Cardinals - 2017.jpg

Rams - 2017.jpg

Seahawks - 2017.jpg

There's a lot of stuff here. I think a lot  of it looks good. I think you got a little happy with some design elements (putting the team name, logo, abbreviation on the back of the helmet), but most of your designs are really sound.

"I believe in Auburn and love it!"

ojNNazQ.jpg

Nice work on these. Some things I don't like(bears helmet, purple saints) but I really don't have any criticism other than the chargers. That stripe/bolt/whatever isn't working for me. The yellow bolt doesn't work in the white backspace. Also, I LOVE that bucs creamsicle reboot and the browns helmet. Overall, great work for a downtime project.

Love the bengals helmet, it's different and out there but it kinda works. I also especially like the steelers helmet for the same reason. Part of me like the saints in purple but I do agree it's not the best option out there, but it could work, maybe. I kinda like it.

3YCQJRO.png

Follow the NFA, and My Baseball League here: https://ahsports.boardhost.com/index.php

• 2 weeks later...

Purple with the Saints is a fun idea, and while I'm not loving it in practice here, I really want it to work. I'd suggest toning it down a bit, not using it as the main color of that jersey. If you're set on using purple as a main color, maybe de-emphasize the black a bit. I think it clashes with this shade of purple.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Jets, Eagles, Buccaneers, and Rams are all definite upgrades. Redskins' look really intrigues me - something about the jersey number inside a pool ball, lol, plus the nifty helmet stripe. Not sure about Chargers - I like that you made sky blue their primary but, as other user said, not sure that the shoulder bolts work as they are there. Do not like the Bengals' helmet change - IMO they should never change their helmets.

So many things to like here, and I don't have time to go through them all right now, but I adore that Las Vegas Raiders logo and wish they would go for something like that.

rATMcmK.png

• 2 months later...

Another comment I received was the white bears helmet and different logo. So I went back to a midnight blue helmet and an orange facemask with traditional logo. Also, since Alshon Jeffery no longer plays for them I changed the name to the current 17. Which is a kicker... LOL.

Bears - 2017.jpg

On ‎3‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 9:27 AM, Becca024 said:

Here are my concept NFL uniforms. I'd love to hear feedback. I'm admittedly new to this kind of stuff and also new to the site, so go easy on me lol. I work for and engineering firm and did these with AutoCAD 2016 during slow period between projects. Some of these stay pretty close to the current uniforms, but other represent quite a departure. I'm also a fan of sort of a retro futuristic look, I hope you like!  -Becca

Broncos - 2017.jpg

Chargers - 2017.jpg

Colts - 2017.jpg

Dolphins - 2017.jpg

Browns - 2017.jpg

Ravens - 2017.jpg

Steelers - 2017.jpg

Cowboys - 2017.jpg

Giants - 2017.jpg

Bears - 2017.jpg

Falcons - 2017.jpg

49ers - 2017.jpg

Cardinals - 2017.jpg

Ok @Becca024I deleted in your reply box the ones I actually like. Now I kept on the ones I kind of see is: good but out of place, not as bad, horrible, or needs a bit of touch up.

Denver Broncos: I love the orange helmet and all, but navy should of balanced the brandisher (whatever it's called) helmet decal. I would remove the blue or in case of road jerseys, orange sleeves off the cuff and keep it orange on home, white on road, and blue on alt. I had that problem with the Bucs, Eagles, and Ravens about that silly sleeves cuff color they do which a plain color sleeves cuff just look flat in my opinion. But, I LOVE THE ORANGE HELMET THOUGH and the NORMAL BLOCK NUMBERS! ^_^

San Diego Chargers: Yellow pants on the white looks good. Those shoulder logo stripes are so big. Just make them slightly small. But do not shrink it greatly.

Indianapolis Colts: Just like I said about the Denver Broncos sleeve cuff. Keep the Northwestern stripes since the look pretty darn good with it and I rather they look like that instead of what they are now. Blue pants is good. Move the horseshoe back to as the main logo to the helmet and maybe put the player number on the front or back of the helmet. If I were you, make a smaller version of the Northwestern stripes as the helmet decal similar to the 2009 Detroit Lions uniforms where it was black, white, azure blue, white, and black. But just make it, royal blue, white, royal blue, white, and royal blue.

Miami Dolphins: Lose the aqua helmets and return to white. Keep the silver for the dolphin logo, but aqua on the bottom of the dolphin logo. Aqua, coral, silver, and white look good together, so get rid of the charcoal black color and you got a good set. Use silver a lot more for some parts of the numbers and also striping on areas of the uniform itself.

Cleveland Browns: I can't stand brown helmets (Denver Broncos 1960 throwbacks) because for some reason, it looks out of place as a secondary or background color for helmets. I would try to utilize the orange or just go with white helmets since the Browns debut with white helmets in 1946. Keep the uniforms the same though. I like the stripes, numbers..... Except the road jerseys needs to go with brown numbers with orange trim.

Baltimore Ravens: Looks like Minnesota with black pants. Although I can't find any flaws with this besides that the purple can go well if you use black more than mustard gold.

Pittsburgh Steelers: This one looks very off. Maybe it's the colors of the number fonts. Maybe that the logo is missing something. But it looks off for many reasons.

Archived