Sign in to follow this  
cwilz305

Cleveland Browns Logo

This is a logo concept I've been thinking about lately. Not a fan of the team though, but feel free to look an comment. Not sure if I want to do uniforms in the future...

Feel free to check out my Dribbble for more info.

clebro_head2.thumb.png.ab16fe812ddbc70b69ab387d946a2cef.pngclebro_head3.thumb.png.72d9011b94068d4301b70e55e9e799f2.png

clebro_head1.thumb.png.b5901a886899ac89ab9c503551c47c6d.png

I like where you are going with this but i think its gonna need some tweaking. I like the side view you use in the first logo but i'm not a fan of the hat or orange hair. Id say take the hat from 3rd logo and add it to the first logo. I say darken up the brown a tad bit. You can ditch the black and switch it to the new shade of brown.

Bumbing this so it doesnt get lost. I feel like you have a good start here. Id like to see what others think along with seeing a modified version of this logo.

Good work so far, and thank you for trying a few different takes on the logo. This is what I'm feeling: Put the attitude of the third logo into the second. Enlarge and detail the hat of the second so it doesn't look like he's hatless with brown-and-orange-striped hair. 

clebro_head5.png.a9a5a06eec7c8f3b8ef55a4c78e9f047.pngclebro_head4.png.066d1ac0d15f061d299fb252675a6a18.png