(NHL Playoffs) Rite of Spring 2017: can't go on, no, I'll go on

The_Admiral

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ninersdd said:

Nice comeback by the Sens sends this one into OT.  Pageau's 2nd career hat trick I believe.

2nd career in the playoffs too. His last was almost 4 years ago to the day.

1 hour ago, TorinK92 said:

2nd career in the playoffs too. His last was almost 4 years ago to the day.

And the hometown kid nets his fourth to win it in OT at home. Awesome.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

15 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

All-time performance by Pageau. Just amazing effort.

I'm still wondering what in the hell happened in that 3rd. One minute it's 5-3 NY the next it's an 0-2 deficit.

This will either make absolutely no sense or you'll know exactly what I mean. I thought this one had a "one of those games" vibe from the start. I can't exactly describe that type of game, but I know one when I see it. And that's pretty much what it was. 

BB52Big.jpg

28 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

This will either make absolutely no sense or you'll know exactly what I mean. I thought this one had a "one of those games" vibe from the start. I can't exactly describe that type of game, but I know one when I see it. And that's pretty much what it was. 

I know exactly what you mean. I personally experience it more with my other teams than my hockey team, but I'm certainly familiar with it.

NSFCvyu.png

When did the Penguins sign in-his-prime Marc-Andre Fluery to replace the one who lost his job to an unproven rookie before the playoffs????????

spacer.png

So you guys know Kevin Shattenkirk? You know, the Kevin Shattenkirk who was brought in specifically for the Power Play?

yeah he's been terrible on the PP like all game. Typical Caps. 

spacer.png

Ovechkin still has yet to make a Conference Final in his career.

And considering the amount of blown opportunities, the toll it takes can go one of several ways. And unfortunately, the Penguins have the Capitals number right now, unless the Caps decide to go out there and kill it for a change. 

4-2...f*** T.J. Oshie man.

What a BS call. The goaltender fully reset after being bumped by Malkin, then the puck is deflected in. If this is not overturned, I don't want to hear about the league being rigged at all.

NSFCvyu.png

For :censored:'s sake, Washington. It's looking an awful lot like you're going flame out yet again. Granted, being down 2-0 isn't an instant death sentence, but with their history, I have a hard time believing the Caps are going to turn this around. 

BB52Big.jpg

Archived