(NHL Playoffs) Rite of Spring 2017: can't go on, no, I'll go on

The_Admiral

12 minutes ago, the admiral said:

Like when they decided to put Pittsburgh down two men and then the Perds couldn't score on it? If you need a tying or go-ahead goal on a five-on-three and you don't get it, you earned your loss.

Things are getting a little salty between Admiral and the Predators.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, the admiral said:

probably would have gotten murdered in chicago because everyone gets murdered in chicago it's all my fault it's all my fault

You're making as much sense as the people who had the meltdowns as well.

Another example of the :censored:ty life lesson: those who need the least amount of help will receive it in droves.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

7 minutes ago, Brass said:

If that happened after Hornqvist scored, I'd say it's a fair point to make, but to not be able to either use that as a motivating factor or just put the damn puck in the net in the 28 minutes after makes the argument less stable. It's also an attitude I would expect out of someone who hasn't played the game. You, however, have played the game and I think you A.) know better and B.) just letting emotion get the best of you.

That and that's not really how sports, and life, work.

It changes the whole dynamic of the game. You can't assume the rest of the game will end the same way. 

Okay so that goal counts, but who's to say Pittsburgh doesn't come back and score six goals and run the Perds out of the building. On the same token, who's to say Nashville doesn't score six more.

To go further back, the Perds aren't in this position if Rinne doesn't forget how to goalie in Pittsburgh.

IbjBaeE.png

2 minutes ago, the admiral said:

More people would be making fun of the Predators in this thread but they weren't allowed in :(

Is crypto-racism like cryptozoology where you spend a lot of time looking for something that isn't there? 

10 minutes ago, habsfan1 said:

I will say that Nashville does not have as much depth as the Penguins. But still, what a horrible way to lose. A game shouldn't end with a What If...

All games end in a "What If?"

10 minutes ago, the admiral said:

yo maybe for his next trick instead of building a children's hospital, PK Subban can pay off the taxpayer subsidies that kept the Perds from going to Hamilton.

And he knows what he's talking about... he's from Illinois. They practically invented dumb taxpayer subsidies there.

Just now, Red Wolf said:

Is crypto-racism like cryptozoology where you spend a lot of time looking for something that isn't there? 

Ticket joke, my man! Give yourself a protracted standing ovation!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

4 minutes ago, HedleyLamarr said:

All that's missing is Admiral saying these Predators fans can go back to wearing their loose-fittting white clothing....

Well, I suppose they could wear any color, as long as it ain't red ?

Also so do we know what they do with the fish they take off the ice? Seems like a waste of protein to just throw it away. Might as well May some catfish poppers and sell them later in the game. 

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived