The 2017 NBA Playoffs: This Is A Recording

buzzcut

8 minutes ago, DG_Now said:

I missed the Wiz game. NBA TV is the worst.

T-shirt over collared dress shirt is a bad look but seems to be actively encouraged at Warriors games. Stop doing that Bay Area.

The gave was nearly three hours long with 53 fouls called. You're kinda lucky.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Seadragon76 said:

Well, Golden State won without Durant... Let's see if he's back for Game 3 in Portland. Hell, they may not need him the rest of the series if this keeps up.

They never needed him in the first place! :P 

CCSLC%20Signature_1.png

104-77

Yikes!

What's shocking is the Giannis really didn't have to do much, it was just stellar defense by the Bucks.

At the point, I feel the Cavs should be worried if they have to face the Bucks next round. Especially if the Bucks play like they did tonight.

2 minutes ago, Rockstar Matt said:

LeBron just reminding everyone who the world's best player is.

Yes. I appreciate when Playoff LeBron checks in.

He's the real Anything Is Possible.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

As someone with serious Cavs fatigue and LeBron fatigue, this was annoying to watch.

If there are basketball gods, PLEASE for once can we have an NBA Finals without you-know-who?

It's not fun watching the conference turn into whoever sells their soul to LeBron.

I'm tired of him. I'm sick of him. I'm at the point where I root against him unless the Spurs are involved.

3 minutes ago, SabresRule7361 said:

As someone with serious Cavs fatigue and LeBron fatigue, this was annoying to watch.

If there are basketball gods, PLEASE for once can we have an NBA Finals without you-know-who?

It's not fun watching the conference turn into whoever sells their soul to LeBron.

I'm tired of him. I'm sick of him. I'm at the point where I root against him unless the Spurs are involved.

Good.

Now you can stop watching and posting.

Bummer about Rondo. Plahoff Rondo during the Celtics run was a revelation and it was cool to see him get back to that level.

I never thought the Celtics were completely out even with Rondo playing, but this seems like a clear path for them to get back into it.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived