Rollins Man NHL Series

Rollins Man

I thought this logo was done by a member calle St Pat or St Patrick or something like that:

AvTweak.png

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

St. Patty was the name of the user, I believe. It's a great logo. He even had some hats made up with the logo sewn on. 

That Panthers concept is actually really good. It's a great update to their old unis. Although, I'd like it better if you used the striping pattern, or something similar, to the Panthers' inaugural jerseys. 

And yes, the striping pattern is very common but it's nothing like Idconcepts' concept.

On 4/16/2017 at 5:55 PM, builtbymachines said:

Wasn't really attempting to PLUG my own thread, just offering proof that I did something similar. 

not a bad logo, but outside of getting rid of the circle in the background my logo and yours don't really have much in common.

Alright guys i had to drop the shoulder patch cause i was told i didn't get proper permission to use it so i just have plain shoulder yokes on the avs jersey now. :mad:

So to continue I'll do the next team which is the first Canadian team of the series, edmonton. It's just a combo of the original look with some of the late 90's/early 00's era oilers. Nothing new really, but i think it's a nice meeting of eras.  

Oilers Classic.png

34 minutes ago, NoE38 said:

I guess. It's just that I like their current set now. The era with red wasn't necessary IMO. I'll let you decide how you want to do the series.

i love what they wear now too, i was actually kind of skeptical about the new orange jerseys but they look good too. I just always loved the smyth era jerseys cause it's what i grew up with and just wanted to include a little bit of that to the current look without losing the cup era feel.

On 2017-04-16 at 11:40 AM, BringBackTheVet said:

I thought this logo was done by a member calle St Pat or St Patrick or something like that:

*snip*

Yes.

Rollins Man. Please give proper credit the next time you use someone else's logo in a concept.

Archived