Seattle NHL Brand Discussion

Toronto206

On 5/3/2018 at 5:46 PM, M4One said:

Powdered blue and black.   I think it's a nice look that would be unique to the league and city.

Those are very nice colours - ideally for the Tampa Bay Lightning. 

12 hours ago, ozzyman314 said:

"Seattle Sea Monkeys" is so :censored:ing stupid I can't honestly believe that's legitimate. 

No kidding. The NHL has more than enough "monkey business". 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, AgentColon2 said:

team_sea_monkeys_t_shirt-rb176d7f761b146

turn the bottom of that trident into a hockey stick and you have a successful NHL logo lol

Being 100% Honest,(minus the "Sea Monkeys") that was one of the first things that came to mind for me for when thinking about a Seattle NHL team. 

I still believe that "The Seattle Tridents" Sounds Awesome. like you said, just make the other end a hockey stick and that's their logo. 

Red Sox: 8    Celtics: 17    Bruins: 6    Patriots: 5

Phantom Merch Collector.

13 minutes ago, skip88 said:

You know what would be sweet? Red, gold and green.

Just realized that no pro team has those colors. 

d5e4a0d88eb27b12ced9ab1b7eac50b9.gif

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

7 minutes ago, skip88 said:

Nice

750px-POL_Bogusz%C3%B3w-Gorce_flag.svg.p

What name goes with these colors?

Your Seattle ..... 

Seattle Senegalese

320px-Flag_of_Senegal.svg.png

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

14 minutes ago, skip88 said:

Nice

Your Seattle ..... 

I dunno, the Seattle Ethiopian Empire Between 1914 and 1936 doesn't roll off the tongue that well. (Edit: Looks like TornadoGTS beat me to it)

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

3 hours ago, skip88 said:

You know what would be sweet? Red, gold and green.

Just realized that no pro team has those colors. 

2 hours ago, skip88 said:

Nice

Your Seattle ..... 

Seattle Karma Chameleons?

I'd love to see a flipped version of the Wilds colours, say deep red/maroon and a lighter green. Sea green or emerald would look good and it shouldn't step on the Canuck's toes too much with Seattle using a complete opposite primary colour than blue, if they use a similar green.

A maroon-based team in the NHL would be great, as the Coyotes technically use "brick red" and wear black pants anyways. The Avs wear burgundy but half the home jersey is blue and the black equipment takes up a lot of their uniform too. Maroon would separate them from the rest of the Seattle teams without being too far out there like using brighter red would be. 

I think one of these colour schemes would be ideal:

- Maroon/Deep Red and sea green

- Deep red and kelly green (think original metropolitans)

- Forest and lighter green (could go sea or kelly for the lighter green)

- Forest green and light blue (the Bucks scheme but without cream)

Archived