Soccer 2017/18

Berlin Wall

Just a quick note on the new Premier League numbers; gold printing will no longer be an option starting next season. Here's the five available colors:

IMG_3596.thumb.PNG.942596e7a02520ebead3bc4c7fd121bb.PNG

Nice job so far in this series, though I'll have to agree that the Real Madrid set could use come tweaking. I'm also not sure about the gradient striping on the Barça home kit as it seems a bit awkward and forced IMO. That Barça away is pretty similar to my recent concept but no complaints here. 

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

I really like the Arsenal clash kits, though I think that it'd be a lot better as a third kit.  The Premier League has enough teams that wear red and/or white, so it'd be best if their clash was something that stood out a little more.  Maybe something in yellow or blue?  Those have been used pretty frequently by the team in recent years.  That said, I do love the kit you currently have, the dark red is a very nice touch.  No complaints about Everton either, the patterns you chose were very clean and excellent.  Beyond that, I echo previous sentiments about the Spanish clubs (Barca's home is close but might need to be toned down, Madrid's clash needs something different - maybe swap the white for gold and give it a regal theme centered around the crown?).  Good work so far, though!  Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleeve.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

46 minutes ago, Victormrey said:

That Real Madrid away kit brings back good memories, I love it!

Yeah man. The black-yellow away from the late 90s/early 2000s was my favourite Real away kit.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Thank you guys. Looking at my Arsenal kits, I'm actually not a huge fan of what I did. Maybe I'll try something different later. But first I have the Bundesliga, with Bayern and Frankfurt.

dvobiq.jpg

sq2fkk.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived