Redesigning Cleveland Baseball (Uni Concepts 5/22)

keithisgood

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, keithisgood said:

Gonna do a script "Cleveland" and then its on to unis.

No Wahoo Cleveland Set.png

These look tremendous. I apologize for not commenting before on this project, but I've enjoyed following the evolution of your wordmarks and logo. Excited to see how they look on some uniforms!

3 minutes ago, coco1997 said:

These look tremendous. I apologize for not commenting before on this project, but I've enjoyed following the evolution of your wordmarks and logo. Excited to see how they look on some uniforms!

It's okay; I do my fair share of lurking here so it evens out.

This is one of the better Tribe concepts I've seen. I would make the outline a little thicker, personally. Seems sort of like an afterthought now. I also would go to the thinner, taller LEVELAND script, on a jersey the one right above might be too wide to be big enough to be legible.

2 Cleveland scripts, not sure which C to go with (or maybe scrap both and try another?) The more complex C is based of the Cleveland Naps and the plainer one the negro league's Cleveland Buckeyes. Also worried its not quite legible?

No Wahoo Cleveland Script Wordmark_A.png

No Wahoo Cleveland Script Wordmark_B.png

No Wahoo Cleveland Script Wordmark_C.png

This is really nice! I love the way you managed to combine elements of all of Cleveland's past Cs, not to mention including the great Ohio logo. It all meshes very well, which I didn't know could be done.

As for the wordmarks, I still like the ones that incorporate the C logo, particularly these two. This is great so far, and I'm interested to see how it develops!

NoWahooWordmark02.png

NoWahooWordmark03.png

Archived