2017 NFL Draftees and Free Agent Signees with their new uniforms

hettinger_rl

Just now, dont care said:

It's not missing though, it's clearly there on his right leg in the photo 

I am not talking about the stripe being missing. I talking about the color missing. Or in a better term, the colors being incorrect. 

It is filled in black, which is not correct to what the actual design is supposed to be: a teal fill. 

Go A's!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

No. I am talking about where the fat teal stripe is supposed to be. It's instead filled in black with a teal outline. I made no reference to gold. I talking about the teal portion (or in this case, the missing teal portion).

Its just not easy to see because it's straight on. It's clearly still there. 

Just now, phutmasterflex said:

I am not talking about the stripe being missing. I talking about the color missing. Or in a better term, the colors being incorrect. 

It is filled in black, which is not correct to what the actual design is supposed to be: a teal fill. 

Yea and it's clearly teal

IMG_3616.PNG

3 minutes ago, phutmasterflex said:

OK then, but do you see what I am getting at? The teal outline is way more visible than the mesh (I assume that's the fabric) teal? Makes it look black. 

Mesh was used for both stripes. It's just the lighting, and angle.

On 5/20/2017 at 1:08 PM, Eszcz21 said:

Rookie premiere. Most teams have the new template on already. Lions rookie Kenny Golladay wearing the throwback in the back row.

IMG_20170520_140707.jpg

Looks like the Titans mono-navy and the Jaguars mono-black will be their default home choices when they don't wear white or alternates.

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

Looks like the Titans mono-navy and the Jaguars mono-black will be their default home choices when they don't wear white or alternates.

Mono black for the Jags has been the default home for them since Nike took over. 

Go A's!

On ‎5‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 0:08 PM, Eszcz21 said:

Rookie premiere. Most teams have the new template on already. Lions rookie Kenny Golladay wearing the throwback in the back row.

IMG_20170520_140707.jpg

Do we know why the Steelers and Broncos have their players in their never-worn-at-home-white uniforms?

6uXNWAo.png

14 hours ago, msubulldog said:

The Titans sent Derrick Henry in navy over white last year and it had little or no bearing on what the team wore during the season. They don't seem to have any plan and just wear whatever pants they feel like in any given week. 

53 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

From the Rookie Premiere:

http://www.nfl.com/photos/0ap3000000810140?campaign=IGstory_photo_rookiepremiere

For some reason they have Cooper Kupp twice, but don't have Redskins rookie RB Samaje Perine.

Kind of odd that they would suit up Kenny Golladay in the throwback but still use the regular helmet anyway.

image.jpeg

55 minutes ago, Gupti said:

Kind of odd that they would suit up Kenny Golladay in the throwback but still use the regular helmet anyway.

image.jpeg

Take away the two outside helmet stripes, add TV numbers, have a matching white jersey, and dare I say a matching grey jersey with blue numbers, call it a day.

38 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Take away the two outside helmet stripes, add TV numbers, have a matching white jersey, and dare I say a matching grey jersey with blue numbers, call it a day.

so, pretty much what they ended up with, right? :P

i really like this combination. that feels like the helmet and jersey that should be together. perfectly minimal. i would only guess they wore the throwback because they didn't have a primary jersey ready yet

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Archived