marlins2017

MLB Concept Uniforms (16/30 Done)

Here are my Concept uniforms for the MLB! C&C is always appreciated! I will be keeping each of the logos that the teams have now, just changing some colors around. Enjoy!

Baltimore Home/Road. I thought about switching the font colors on the home uniform and changed the hat on the road.

IMG_9061.JPG

IMG_9064.JPG

Why I still this in Fan fiction? And good concepts, don't know how to feel about grey caps thoigh

13 minutes ago, BellaSpurs said:

Why I still this in Fan fiction? And good concepts, don't know how to feel about grey caps thoigh

I don't know, it was my only option.

Baltimore Home Alt/Road Alt. This one was though to make because the alternates are pretty good as they are right now.

IMG_9068.JPG

IMG_9074.JPG

Boston Home/Road. They uniforms that they wear now are not bad, I just thought on the home uniform the hat could be red and the road with a red bill.

IMG_9089.JPG

IMG_9093.JPG

Chicago WS home/road. On the White Sox's home uniform I think the stripes are too much so I removed the stripes and change the logo on it. The road basically stays the same.

IMG_9122.JPG

IMG_9126.JPG

Chicago WS Home Alt/Road Alt. I really like their black uniforms with the white pants, and on the road I went back to the grey uniform with the SOX logo. I also added a grey hat to the mixture. I really don't like their main home alternate, which is the classic one.

IMG_9129.JPG

IMG_9132.JPG

Cleveland Home/Road. Say goodbye to Cheif Wahoo! I think the logo is a bit racist, so just the C stays. The Indians wordmark is now only going to be the block font, no cursive.

IMG_9144.JPG

IMG_9150.JPG

I like your use of grey caps - I think those are very underrated and need to make a comeback.

Cleveland Home Alt/Road Alt. I think the red uniforms need to make a comeback with the modern font. I kept the red hats because they stand out more to me than the blue ones.

IMG_9154.JPG

IMG_9159.JPG

Detroit Home/Road. I tried to incorporate the Tigers wordmark in the home uniform to see how it looked. The road uniform stays basically the same.

IMG_9168.JPG

IMG_9172.JPG

Detroit Home Alt/Road Alt. I have always liked their blue uniforms so I made both of the home and road ones blue with their alternate logo and a all orange wordmark.

IMG_9175.JPG

IMG_9180.JPG

Houston Home Alt/Road Alt. I decided to extend the color scheme on the road one. I think it adds more complexion to the uniform.

IMG_9200.JPG

IMG_9211.JPG

Kansas City Home/Road. I really like the gold outline on the home alts that they have. I incorporated the gold outline into both home and away uniform.

IMG_9221.JPG

IMG_9226.JPG

Kansas City Home Alt/Road Alt. I kept the gold outlines on both, while otherwise they are the same as the alternates as the ones they have now.

IMG_9238.JPG

IMG_9246.JPG

Los Angeles Angles Home/Road. These 2 don't have many changes, the ones they have now are not bad, but expect some changes in the alternates.

IMG_9257.JPG

IMG_9260.JPG

Los Angeles Home Alt/Road Alt. I think the Angles needed a blue uniform BADLY so I added one similar to the Home Alt. We are now done with a little of half of the American League!

IMG_9262.JPG

IMG_9266.JPG