MLB Concept Uniforms (16/30 Done)

zussmandesigns

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, marlins2017 said:

Minnesota Home Alt/Road Alt. I think the red uniforms look really nice for the Twins. I kept the blue on with the Twins font, not the Minnesota font.

IMG_9287.JPG

IMG_9306.JPG

I like the red too. In fact, I liked the short-lived red alt they had in 1997, even though others called it their "Dairy Queen" uniform. 

My only concern with this set overall is that it could be too similar to that of the Indians. Wouldn't be a huge problem if they weren't in the same division.

11 hours ago, MCM0313 said:

I like the red too. In fact, I liked the short-lived red alt they had in 1997, even though others called it their "Dairy Queen" uniform. 

My only concern with this set overall is that it could be too similar to that of the Indians. Wouldn't be a huge problem if they weren't in the same division.

I do agree. It is hard to find new color for Minnesota, but would the gold wordmark work?

Marlin.png

10 hours ago, marlins2017 said:

New York Y Home/Road. The Yankees are way to classic to change for me, so this is the same as they have now. Alts will have some changes though, so be ready.

IMG_9323.JPG

IMG_9327.JPG

Road isn't the same - they should have stripes at the end of the sleeves.

2 hours ago, marlins2017 said:

Tampa Bay Home Alt/Road Alt. I brought back the classic blue uniform and made it a little more cleaner. On the road alt, I put the star logo on the hat.

IMG_9407.JPG

IMG_9411.JPG

Why not make the road alt solid sky blue?

5 minutes ago, marlins2017 said:

I think that a little navy blue helps the uniform to be not as plain as if it was all sky blue.

No, I mean the one with the grey pants...make the pants sky blue and the socks navy.

Archived