2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, gothedistance said:

I believe the Bears will wear the usual navy tops with white pants combination. 

Or they'll wear all white, since its a color rush game.

Either way, its not going to be be navy and charcoal against each other.  Not enough contrast.

1 hour ago, SteamerStan said:

Or they'll wear all white, since its a color rush game.

Either way, its not going to be be navy and charcoal against each other.  Not enough contrast.

An all white wouldn't be any contrast to gray.

There was the Seahawks in all gray and Texans in navy tops and white pants in 2013. The league allowed that. So I think the Bears in navy over white is likely.

Guys- the Seahawks gray jersey is considered an alternate white jersey.  It can be worn as a replacement for white against any color jersey.  

The lions gray is a color rush jersey. It is not an alternate white jersey.  It should not be worn against color EXCEPT as a color rush option, in which case color against color is allowed.  

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

15 hours ago, SteamerStan said:

The Lions grey is dark. Anthracite is not a light color.

The Seahawks grey is a light grey, much like New England's used to have.

Or the Patriots old alternates could be passed as silver because they had shininess.

Chicago won't be wearing white for the game that week, that's for sure. It will be too messy with the Lions color rush.

FWIW the schedule I have shows the Bears wearing White week 15 with the Lions in Color Rush.  But thats different than the schedule the Bears put out.  Possibly they didnt know the Lions Color Rush would be Grey when they put the uniform schedule together so they assumed Bears would have to wear white.  But since Lions are in gray, the Bears in Navy makes more sense than white to me.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

I don't see why the Jets would wear all white when they haven't done that in a couple years for a road game. Also not sure the Bucs will wear white pants, as that seems like more of a preseason look, but in the Miami heat it's possible. Seahawks tend to start the year in white over navy nowadays, which I hope they wear. In 2015, we got white on white at GB and last year we got the wolf greys.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Also not sure the Bucs will wear white pants, as that seems like more of a preseason look, but in the Miami heat it's possible.

With hurricane Irma baring down on Florida this game could be moved or postponed. I expect the NFL to make some type of call on this by Thursday at the latest.

52 minutes ago, Tracy Jordan said:

The NFL has announced the Bucs-Dolphins game has been postponed. Might be rescheduled for Week 11 (both teams have share the same BYE week)

Not true. They have not yet decided when/where it will be played. They have only decided that it will not be played in Miami this Sunday. Here is an excerp from NFL.com

"With Hurricane Irma barreling towards Florida this weekend, the game between the Dolphins and Buccaneers will not be played Sunday afternoon in Miami, the NFL announced Tuesday.

Irma, now a Category 5 hurricane with winds increasing to 185 miles per hour, according to NOAA and Air Force Hurricane Hunter aircraft, is expected to make landfall in South Florida this weekend.

The NFL has not determined when or where the game between the Bucs and Dolphins will be played. There are currently two options being considered: Sunday at a neutral site, or playing the game later in the season in Miami."

Archived