2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

7 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Titans are wearing light blue over white. Posted it on Twitter. Also, Saints in all black (no white at home)

Wow, that's a rare combo for them, isn't it? I feel like I can only recall one time that they've busted it out other than that one local commercial with Rob Bironas. 

Anyways, I'll be damned if that isn't their best combo. Should be neat to see live tomorrow. It's gonna be a bright matchup for sure.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Gupti said:

Wow, that's a rare combo for them, isn't it? I feel like I can only recall one time that they've busted it out other than that one local commercial with Rob Bironas. 

Anyways, I'll be damned if that isn't their best combo. Should be neat to see live tomorrow. It's gonna be a bright matchup for sure.

Two from my memory. Once vs Colts, once vs Cards

Indianapolis+Colts+v+Tennessee+Titans+j_

chris-johnson-titans-nfl.jpg

Go A's!

1 hour ago, msubulldog said:

And also last year in Miami.

Ah yes! I think that because Miami wears white at home during day games because of the heat thing, the Titans wore their lightest colored uni option that is allowed. Probably same reason why they're doing that for Jags tomorrow. 

sfl-20-things-we-learned-tennessee-titan

Go A's!

21 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

To this day, I still don't understand how this happened. The Bills had a nice uniform, one associated with teams that went to the Super Bowl. If they wanted some enhancement features could've been applied. But THAT!?

The outer shell of the helmet and facemask was left the same. But but for some reason some kind of light blueish helmet stripe was added, as well as a neon type shoulder piping. The side panels didn't jive with the pant stripes. It was so ugly and nonsensical.

I remember back in 2002, I was watching NFL Primetime and I saw these unis for the first time... It was shocking. The shoulders, the striping, everything just seemed so random. Like you said, they had such a simple yet classic look and I could never understand why they needed to switch to navy blue. The only time they ever looked almost decent in that era was when they wore blue over white.

bledsoeteaguemia.jpg

fbdcc6d6212a39f93f6b1388fa70915d--drew-b

On 9/15/2017 at 10:01 PM, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

To this day, I still don't understand how this happened. The Bills had a nice uniform, one associated with teams that went to the Super Bowl. If they wanted some enhancement features could've been applied. But THAT!?

The outer shell of the helmet and facemask was left the same. But but for some reason some kind of light blueish helmet stripe was added, as well as a neon type shoulder piping. The side panels didn't jive with the pant stripes. It was so ugly and nonsensical.

The light blue (well, royal blue) was always in the helmet stripe. It was the navy blue stripe they added.

Also, the shoulder piping wasn’t neon. That was their classic royal blue color as well.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

11 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Yeah I think that's what it will be. I hope the 49ers changed their color rush a little bit though cuz it was hard to read the numbers

Don't hold your breath on that one.  From what I have seen on the NFLShop site, nothing has really changed with any of the Color Rush jerseys

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Regular Season Week 3 (Part1)
Rams @ 49ers
8HGzc3d.pngDkdByTF.jpg
Ravens @ Jaguars
4jhtutQ.jpgK6X6eOv.jpg
Browns @ Colts
OESd1Lx.jpgwJzojf0.jpg
Giants @ Eagles
bFE1AkF.jpg317zmqs.jpg
Dolphins @ Jets
9CeqRvt.pngXjVmCnW.jpg
Broncos @ Bills
eOisf2F.jpgwUXHPNl.jpg

1 hour ago, canzman said:

Regular Season Week 3 (Part3)

Jets are in green, dolphins white this week

everything else looks right. Panthers and chargers are the only 2 teams wearing white at home. (And as a reminder I don't have any info about pants)

Idk for sure what the color rush colors are. Rams might be white over white - which given their color scheme choices this year makes more sense to me than yellow over yellow. I don't know for sure either way, but I personally don't see them switching back to yellow horns for this game, so I think they wear what they wore last year which is white over white with white horns 

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived