2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, arron said:

They did it in the divisonal series vs patriots

image.png

Thats because they had already wore the blue pants on the road at New England earlier in the season. I guess they wanted to be able to differentiate between the games on film. 

So glad the Titans and Jets aren't wearing white at home. However, those are the least common pant colors SEA and TEN wear with those jerseys, but we'll see. Also don't see why the Ravens would wear all white in London and have a feeling the browns will wear all white with brown socks. The team tweeted that they would be wearing white on white a lot. And I really hope the Bengals wear black pants, which is likely since they keep losing in all white.

On a side note, really appreciate what goforbroke is doing for us! Keep it up!

7 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

I think Titans will be wearing white at home this week because last year they wore white at home the first 2 games 

On 9/18/2017 at 10:31 AM, goforbroke said:

Panthers and chargers are the only 2 teams wearing white at home. (And as a reminder I don't have any info about pants)

On 9/18/2017 at 7:15 PM, arron said:

Does anyone know if the eagles protest with the second helmet rule passed so teams could wear a second helmet and or throwback 

On 9/18/2017 at 7:52 PM, canzman said:

They withdrew the motion as they didn't have enough support

Thank God...

Not sure how a protest "passes"...

The more I think about it, the more I appreciate the one-helmet rule.  It's the NFL's first line of defense against the league wide aesthetics falling to the depths currently on display in the college ranks.  For that matter, MLB and the NBA are also a dumpster fire of anything-goes these days.  If it were up to me, rather than undo the one-helmet rule, I'd sooner go with a one-helmet, two-jerseys, one-pants-with-option-for-second rule.

And, yes, I typed that with one hand, so I could shake my cane at the world with the other.

And as I said earlier, if the Eagles want a kelly green helmet, they can just shut the hell up, dump the ugly dark green helmet permanently, and have all the kelly green they want. 

19 minutes ago, Nick72Phins said:

Do you guys think the Texans should wear red pants with the white jersey as a road uniform option.

Absolutely NOT.  

I'd rather they go back to the Blue Jersey/White Pants/Red Socks combo at home first.  Leave the red pants, if they even exist (anymore), to the red jersey only 

On 9/18/2017 at 10:31 AM, goforbroke said:

Idk for sure what the color rush colors are. Rams might be white over white - which given their color scheme choices this year makes more sense to me than yellow over yellow. I don't know for sure either way, but I personally don't see them switching back to yellow horns for this game, so I think they wear what they wore last year which is white over white with white horns 

Rams have confirmed all yellow Color Rush and Niners Confirmed all Black
http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/news/san-francisco-49ers-los-angeles-rams-nike-color-rush-thursday-night-football-nfc-west/87dg4idsfq3n1pp3hqlja9258

Archived