Jump to content

2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII


canzman
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 9/25/2017 at 12:24 AM, Tracy Jordan said:

kjv7ITJ.jpg

 

 

Please let this be true! This could be one of the best looking matchups of the year!

 

 

It's true!

 

White jerseys w/ blue pants at Atlanta tomorrow....

 

Confirmed on Twitter by Bills Equipment 

 

DLAHNbyU8AAZQNH?format=jpg

 

Now ... if the Bills only had white socks without blue at the top with the jersey stripes in the center to bring out the contrast in those blue pants....

 

Also ... the belt on the pants should be red  ... not royal blue like the pants.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For week 5- browns, cowboys, and dolphins are the 3 teams wearing white at home.  

2 teams are wearing a color alt, and 1 team is wearing a color throwback. 

Again these alt schedule may have been announced or may not I'm never sure so I don't want to leak.

buccs and pats are scheduled for color rush. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, goforbroke said:

2 teams are wearing a color alt, and 1 team is wearing a color throwback. 

 

The color throwback sounds like the Rams; their game with Seattle at the Coliseum is one of two fan picks where they'll wear the throwbacks.

I think the Bengals announced they'd wear orange alts vs the Bills; and the other color alt I'm thinking is either Philly or Tennessee (most likely the Titans wearing Columbia blue in Miami like they did last year there--and also in week 2 this year at Jacksonville).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, goforbroke said:

For week 5- browns, cowboys, and dolphins are the 3 teams wearing white at home.  

2 teams are wearing a color alt, and 1 team is wearing a color throwback. 

Again these alt schedule may have been announced or may not I'm never sure so I don't want to leak.

buccs and pats are scheduled for color rush. 

Falcons, Broncos, Saints and Redskins are on byes
It is already known the Bengals are wearing Orange week 5 and week 12.
Chargers already announced they are wearing alt week 7
Texans already announced they are wearing Alt week 14
Ravens just wore them week 4.
Broncos are on bye so they are out.
Cardinals, Panthers, and 49ers are on the road so are unlikely
This leave Eagles and Titans. Titans are on the road too but in Miami they may opt for the lightest color possible since Dolphins are in white.
Teams with colored throwback include Dolphins, Packers, Rams, Saints, Lions, Falcons, Redskins.
Falcons are wearing them this week and are on bye so they are ruled out
Saints and Redskins are on byes so they are out
Dolphins already announced they are wearing throwback weeks 14 and 17
Rams already announced they are wearing throwback week 17
Packers are on the road so are unlikely but possible
That leaves the Lions, but they normally wear throwback on Thanksgiving if they wear them at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, goforbroke said:

buccs and pats are scheduled for color rush. 

Do you happen to know if the NFL considers enough contrast between the Buccs Red and the Pats Navy for color blind people?

Since the Pats don't have white Pants I'd assume so and it will be All Navy vs. All Red.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, canzman said:

Do you happen to know if the NFL considers enough contrast between the Buccs Red and the Pats Navy for color blind people?

Since the Pats don't have white Pants I'd assume so and it will be All Navy vs. All Red.

Couldnt the pats go white over the home pants?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, ARTnSocal said:

 

It's true!

 

White jerseys w/ blue pants at Atlanta tomorrow....

 

Confirmed on Twitter by Bills Equipment 

 

DLAHNbyU8AAZQNH?format=jpg

 

Now ... if the Bills only had white socks without blue at the top with the jersey stripes in the center to bring out the contrast in those blue pants....

 

Also ... the belt on the pants should be red  ... not royal blue like the pants.

 

 

Bills should be wearing red socks at home and the road. 

 

I don't mind the blue with white pants, but. 

 

Blue white red is fantastic, and with historical precedence. 

And white blue red is better than white blue blue. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2017 at 11:39 AM, NFLfan10 said:

Ravens black jerseys confirmed on their website.

 

Booooo.  Why do the Ravens have one of the best home purple jerseys in the NFL?  But the WORST alternates in the NFL?  Scrap them and the black leotards and the Ravens have one of the Top 5 overall unis in the NFL.  

 

In fact I would love to see the Ravens color rush purple unis as a second alternate, better than the black jerseys they got now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.