2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks will definitely not be wearing white tops and grey pants. They only wear those once a year and wore them already week 3. My guess for this week would be all grey

On 10/1/2017 at 7:05 AM, goforbroke said:

For week 5- browns, cowboys, and dolphins are the 3 teams wearing white at home.  

2 teams are wearing a color alt, and 1 team is wearing a color throwback. 

Again these alt schedule may have been announced or may not I'm never sure so I don't want to leak.

buccs and pats are scheduled for color rush. 

Only two teams are listed as wearing Alts for week 5.

One is already known to be the Bengals and the other is more than likely the Titans as they will want the lightest color possible in the Miami heat.

2 hours ago, canzman said:

Only two teams are listed as wearing Alts for week 5.

One is already known to be the Bengals and the other is more than likely the Titans as they will want the lightest color possible in the Miami heat.

Oh then the Seahawks will either wear all white or white with blue pants

12 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Seahawks will definitely not be wearing white tops and grey pants. They only wear those once a year and wore them already week 3. My guess for this week would be all grey

If they go all gray, then Tennessee will wear navy tops in Miami. The Bengals already confirmed that their upcoming game with Buffalo will be one of two times they wear orange jerseys this season.

2 hours ago, joey joe joe jr. shabadoo said:

My Jets have to white facemask permanently. And the green facemask isn't bad or anything, but something about the white facemask just makes the uniform stand out more.  Fits the uniform better

856384596.0.jpg

Delete this image.

Jumping ahead to Week 6 in case I forget.. Jaguars are the only team wearing white at home, so the Rams will wear the mismatched navy/gold over white again.
Two teams are wearing color alternates - i did not see if the teams announced that yet. 

Panthers and Eagles are scheduled for Color Rush. Panthers already said they are wearing blue over blue.. but I'm not sure if Eagles will wear Black or White. I think Black is contrast enough against Carolina blue, but who knows what NFL will decide.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/915273484753829889

Mike ReissVerified account @MikeReiss
From the equipment room: Patriots will wear white pants and white jerseys for Thursday night's game at Tampa. Color rush.

From the equipment room, Part II: Then on 10/22 at home against Atlanta, the Patriots will wear blue pants & blue jerseys. Color rush 2.

40 minutes ago, BrianLion said:

https://twitter.com/MikeReiss/status/915273484753829889

Mike ReissVerified account @MikeReiss
From the equipment room: Patriots will wear white pants and white jerseys for Thursday night's game at Tampa. Color rush.

From the equipment room, Part II: Then on 10/22 at home against Atlanta, the Patriots will wear blue pants & blue jerseys. Color rush 2.

Here’s a look at the combo for this Thursday:

New white pants to go along with their regular white jerseys.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

15 minutes ago, ahowe6464 said:

Confused as to why they're wearing whites, the blue doesn't clash with Tampa's red.

Good news is that these look amazing, and that NE will apparently wear their regular blue Color Rush uniforms against Atlanta.

Afraid the blue/red combo will be too close to green/red?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

1 hour ago, Gupti said:

Probably not, since both of their color rush matchups are against red teams.

Two important things about this announcement.
1- this was not on the 2017 uniform designation guide. Patriots were scheduled to wear their normal navy jerseys in Week 7.  Week 5 is listed as only "color rush".  You can take this for anything you want, but I'm taking that as this was a late decision. Not "last minute" because obviously someone had to make the pants. But fairly late in the game.. within the last few weeks possibly. I honestly did not know you could alter the guide once it was made, so news to me!

2- Falcons are scheduled to wear their normal white uniforms in Week 7.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

1 hour ago, goforbroke said:

Two important things about this announcement.
1- this was not on the 2017 uniform designation guide. Patriots were scheduled to wear their normal navy jerseys in Week 7.  Week 5 is listed as only "color rush".  You can take this for anything you want, but I'm taking that as this was a late decision. Not "last minute" because obviously someone had to make the pants. But fairly late in the game.. within the last few weeks possibly. I honestly did not know you could alter the guide once it was made, so news to me!

2- Falcons are scheduled to wear their normal white uniforms in Week 7.

If the NFL thinks there isn't enough contrast for people with colorblindness then they make the away team go all white... it is still color rush which is why the Uniform schedule will only say color rush as those white pants are only for a white color rush and not to be used otherwise.

Archived