2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, RealSkillsAbraham said:

HELLO!!!

I have finally turned 13 today and i have been so excited to post something! I have follow this forever and now I can have a Say

Earlier about 2 weeks ago I was reading the posts about the browns going with.... You guessed it! White/White/Orange and someone asked what there uni combo for the Browns-Titans game in week 7  as they had tickets to the game. The BROWNs replied, saying they would be going BROWN/BROWN/and probably brown socks :huh:So the mono brown is true! 

A few things

• This game will be pretty ugly
  • Hoping the Titans finally wear their light blue pants so it will be a little more pleasing
  • The browns actually know what their wearing (surprising)

Yeah, I heard everyone talking about the brown on brown and i was anticipating to say this but im finally 13 and now i can post! CYA :D

I'm also eager to see what pants the Browns are wearing in Houston next week, as the Texans are going mono-navy as part of their #DeepSteel theme.

Th Chargers look really boring in all white today.  They so need to fix their bolts and make them more prominent.  ⚡️

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

7 minutes ago, Old School Fool said:

The Browns have an amazing end zone wall design. Basically a wooden fence with Beware of Dog signs and graffiti.

jets-browns-football-austin-seferian-jen

As much as I'd love to hate this in principle. 

This is a beautiful matchup, or at the least a beautiful picture.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Hate the Chargers in all white. They've worn white over blue for each home game and white on white for each away game. Seems kinds backwards with what they usually do. And of course the Bills had to ruin what would have been a cool matchup with their painfully boring all white look too, which they have now worn the last 3 times they've played in Cincinnati.

1 hour ago, NFLfan10 said:

Hate the Chargers in all white. They've worn white over blue for each home game and white on white for each away game. Seems kinds backwards with what they usually do. And of course the Bills had to ruin what would have been a cool matchup with their painfully boring all white look too, which they have now worn the last 3 times they've played in Cincinnati.

Their all white is miles better than blue pants and blue socks. 

Especially the players that decide to wear the stripes all the way at their ankles. 

Now, white blue red I can get behind. Just like the blue white red combo that I love so much. 

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

17 minutes ago, BlackBolt3 said:

Now, am I crazy, or is Randall Cobb's collar different than any of the other Packers? It looks tapered and the shield is on the green body instead of the trim.

Nope, not crazy at all. His jersey has had that collar style for awhile now, and several other Packers players have had it over the years, even going back to the Reebok days:

B1DD8218-592D-4111-9309-FD068E890605.thumb.jpeg.7fd3eac600a08ad0f26b2ad06ff18059.jpegC54FD203-1EB7-4BA7-AF31-3D70C35952A1.jpeg.521c949402aeb861d3de751f7fa47dd3.jpeg3FD73DAD-283B-4245-BFFA-60A42706817B.jpeg.a13bfb85760a01994ec2989a3b53cb77.jpeg914050B4-C49F-4ED5-8BBF-E6121B4E4211.jpeg.06afac55a7d5d0c21505cc7d2dff96c2.jpeg

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Archived