2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

Well if it isn't the Eagles the only other real options this week are either the Seahawks going gray on the road or the 49ers sporting the black .

Everyone else with a non-throwback alt already announced when they will wear them or aren't in position to wear them being on the road this week.

I'm guessing the Seahawks

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, canzman said:

Well if it isn't the Eagles the only other real options this week are either the Seahawks going gray on the road or the 49ers sporting the black .

Everyone else with a non-throwback alt already announced when they will wear them or aren't in position to wear them being on the road this week.

I'm guessing the Seahawks

Did the browns announce there not wearing orange 

6 hours ago, leopard88 said:

They look solid in a vacuum.  However, the 49ers' three stripe look was damn near iconic.  They just don't look right without it.

I agree. Something about the two different stripe patterns gave it visual depth and interest. The two-stripe design on everything feels overly matchy and accentuates the issue of the red jersey having two white stripes while all the other elements have two red stripes.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I'd be willing to bet Buffalo wears blue pants this week and hopefully Tampa finally wears pewter pants.

Anyone see any way the Chargers go back to navy pants in Week 8 at NE (2007 championship game matchup) even though they've won two in a row in all white and seem committed to it for whatever reason? That would be nice.

And what is the deal with the Browns? The all white is getting so old and the orange socks just make them look way too orange? I figured the 3 brown jersey games would be the London home game and the 2 last home games in December but they appear to be mixing it up. The only team I recall mixing up color and white at home throughout the season is the Dolphins from last year.

3 hours ago, canzman said:

Browns are not wearing orange this season. Brown once in Preseson, 3 times in regular season and the rest of the season white.

Doesn't Cleveland play on Thursday night later in the year? We could be seeing their Color Rush uniforms then...

And while it's another week or two away, the Jaguars are breaking out their Teal alternates as well.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

6 hours ago, DustDevil61 said:

Doesn't Cleveland play on Thursday night later in the year? We could be seeing their Color Rush uniforms then...

And while it's another week or two away, the Jaguars are breaking out their Teal alternates as well.

The Browns do not have a Thursday Night game this year. Their only NFLN game is their 9:30am London game week 8.

On 10/6/2017 at 6:00 PM, RealSkillsAbraham said:

HELLO!!!

I have finally turned 13 today and i have been so excited to post something! I have follow this forever and now I can have a Say

Earlier about 2 weeks ago I was reading the posts about the browns going with.... You guessed it! White/White/Orange and someone asked what there uni combo for the Browns-Titans game in week 7  as they had tickets to the game. The BROWNs replied, saying they would be going BROWN/BROWN/and probably brown socks :huh:So the mono brown is true! 

A few things

• This game will be pretty ugly
  • Hoping the Titans finally wear their light blue pants so it will be a little more pleasing
  • The browns actually know what their wearing (surprising)

Yeah, I heard everyone talking about the brown on brown and i was anticipating to say this but im finally 13 and now i can post! CYA :D

found this on the browns twitter page so the brown on brown looks to be happening

DMRgJ7bXcAEWX3A.jpg

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Already posted Week 8, jumping ahead to Week 9. Bills and Jets scheduled for color rush. This is the matchup that started the color blind contrast debate, so Bills should be in all white and Jets will be in kelly green with chrome helmet decals.

3 teams are wearing color alts, I think at least 2 have already been announced.

Cowboys are the only team on the schedule wearing white at home, so Chiefs are wearing color on the road.

There's either an anomaly or a typo in the designation guide. Dolphins and Raiders are both scheduled to wear color jerseys on SNF. At first I thought maybe Dolphins were going orange and Raiders in black which might be more contrast than orange vs. white.  But the Dolphins announced earlier they are wearing aqua.  So I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm leaning towards just a typo and Raiders will be in white.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

19 hours ago, canzman said:

They already went white over aqua at home this year as well.

Week 5 when hosting the Titans. 

They also didn't go all white at home in the regular season last year after week 5 either.

Gase doesn't appear to be a fan of the all white look.

I like the aqua pants look at home and on the road, but i would like to see us wear the all-white for at least two home games.

4 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Already posted Week 8, jumping ahead to Week 9. Bills and Jets scheduled for color rush. This is the matchup that started the color blind contrast debate, so Bills should be in all white and Jets will be in kelly green with chrome helmet decals.

3 teams are wearing color alts, I think at least 2 have already been announced.

Cowboys are the only team on the schedule wearing white at home, so Chiefs are wearing color on the road.

There's either an anomaly or a typo in the designation guide. Dolphins and Raiders are both scheduled to wear color jerseys on SNF. At first I thought maybe Dolphins were going orange and Raiders in black which might be more contrast than orange vs. white.  But the Dolphins announced earlier they are wearing aqua.  So I'm not sure what to make of it, but I'm leaning towards just a typo and Raiders will be in white.

Jacksonville, Carolina and the third one I'll throw a wild guess and say either San Francisco OR Tennessee

On 10/16/2017 at 8:54 AM, nuordr said:

If you would like to vote on NFL Week 6 Matchup survey, please click the link to rate the matchups. 

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdjvCkrbCkvI1yVJvHs3ZyvipVuEp7coPQXUGshZrbntixcoA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thanks 

Thanks to everyone who participated in the NFL Week 6 Matchup Survey! We had 268 responses this week and Top 3 and Bottom results are below. You can view the entire rankings, including the year-to-date rankings at the Uni Watch Fans Facebook Blog Page

1) Steelers at Chiefs 

2) Packers at Vikings

3) 49ers at Redskins

14) Rams at Jaguars

spacer.png

Archived