2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, arron said:

The buccaneers are in white over white over pewter

image.jpeg

It appears since Koetter took over as head coach, the Buccaneers are fading away from the pewter pants.  Too bad because the pewter pants look terrific with their road white jerseys.  Probably overall the best combo the Bucs have.  All white just looks dull.

2 minutes ago, orangefaniniowa said:

It appears since Koetter took over as head coach, the Buccaneers are fading away from the pewter pants.  Too bad because the pewter pants look terrific with their road white jerseys.  Probably overall the best combo the Bucs have.  All white just looks dull.

With the bucs wearing all white you gotta hope and think the bills are wearing all blue

3 hours ago, orangefaniniowa said:

I believe they wore pewter pants once in the preseason. They also wore their other white pants (with red stripes). So far this is the combination they’ve worn in every game except the color rush

Looking at Cleveland, they actually wore dark for once. Only problem is they chose brown pants too. At least they broke it up with orange socks.

KISSwall09.jpg

12 minutes ago, Digby said:

Patriots are wearing the Color Rush jerseys that they didn't wear in their TNF game. Still wish this would be their new primary jerseys, such a good update and meshing of eras. 

cookstd.jpg

Just use those and the white pants they wore and bam they have an alternate 

8 hours ago, hormone said:

Looking at Cleveland, they actually wore dark for once. Only problem is they chose brown pants too. At least they broke it up with orange socks.

And the Titans kept it from being the ugliest game of the week by sporting light blue pants.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Regular Season Week 8 (Part1) (BYES: Cardinals, Packers, Jaguars, Rams, Giants, Titans)
Dolphins @ Ravens
rJ9wp4I.png7oFMb3I.jpg
Vikings @ Browns
Ujyaszf.jpgOESd1Lx.jpg
Falcons @ Jets
G8145JJ.jpgXjVmCnW.jpg
Panthers @ Buccaneers
6d5AGlI.jpg7uAxL0p.jpg
49ers @ Eagles
OefP63A.jpg317zmqs.jpg
Bears @ Saints
nNcELro.jpgU6nQxVS.png