2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

18 minutes ago, tohasbo said:

Could be the lighting there but again I could be wrong as well.  

That helmet decal, though, is what is used for Color Rash for Gang Green.

Definitely looks darker to me, main tell is the darker green shoulder stripe on the Kelly Green ones. 

Bills-Jets-Color-rush-e1473957947284.jpg

EDIT:

ACTUALLY It could be the lighting, the shoulder stripe is definitely darker on the Instagram post. Jets should really change to a lighter green...or at least a consistent one. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, upperV03 said:

It’s definitely just the lighting in that image. They’re still kelly green:

Now if they just take this uniform, maybe darken the green just a hair, with white pants and you have a winner. 

24 minutes ago, nuordr said:

I don't know...maybe to point out the change. Why does it matter? 

I was just trying to figure out what you were saying... when you put "white" in quotes, I thought maybe you were saying the white wasn't really white.  Quotes aren't for indicating emphasis... I was just confused.

1 hour ago, Lights Out said:

Completely disagree. They'd just look like the Colts in green.

I mean ideally I'd like to see something better but simply changing the green makes it a whole lot better then what they have. They've looked like the Colts for years anyway. 

18 hours ago, arron said:

I feel the Bills would look good with a blue facemask

No ... they wouldn't.  Already been there, done that.

The Bills donned the blue facemask from 1979-1983 with the white helmets before the red helmets debuted in 1984.

With the blue facemask the look was okay with the white jersey but it looked terrible with the blue jerseys.

I like the gray facemask, it does the job and is old-school.

Now ... those newly made white socks with the sleeve striping in the center, the Bills need to start wearing those regularly when wearing the blue pants.  

They do that and now ya got a really great look there ?? 

On 11/1/2017 at 1:20 PM, ARTnSocal said:

No ... they wouldn't.  Already been there, done that.

The Bills donned the blue facemask from 1979-1983 with the white helmets before the red helmets debuted in 1984.

With the blue facemask the look was okay with the white jersey but it looked terrible with the blue jerseys.

I like the gray facemask, it does the job and is old-school.

Now ... those newly made white socks with the sleeve striping in the center, the Bills need to start wearing those regularly when wearing the blue pants.  

They do that and now ya got a really great look there ?? 

You know I disagree about the gray facemask, but I was never a real fan of the blue facemask either. I believe that they need to either keep the white facemask or even try a red facemask. 

***** SURVEY***** Buffalo Bills - Best Facemask ***** SURVEY*****

I have created a midweek survey for the Uni Watch Fans Facebook page to determine what facemask looks the best of the Buffalo Bills. Please understand that these jerseys are not exactly what the team wears, but it is a close representation of them. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, nuordr said:

You know I disagree about the gray facemask, but I was never a real fan of the blue facemask either. I believe that they need to either keep the white facemask or even try a red facemask. 

***** SURVEY***** Buffalo Bills - Best Facemask ***** SURVEY*****

I have created a midweek survey for the Uni Watch Fans Facebook page to determine what facemask looks the best of the Buffalo Bills. Please understand that these jerseys are not exactly what the team wears, but it is a close representation of them. 

A red mask with a blue jersey sounds like too much without seeing it. It’s also kinda New England’s thing at this point.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

On 11/1/2017 at 10:33 AM, upperV03 said:

It’s definitely just the lighting in that image. They’re still kelly green:

Whiile this uniform has flaws, I think it demonstrates that a lighter green is clearly superior to what they normally wear.   ✅???✅???✅?✈️?

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

Question: Is the Color Rush scheduling really working?

Of the eight Thursday Night Football games played this season, only four have showcased true Color Rush matchups. Six* games have had one of the teams in the matchup to wear all white.

*- Bengals, Packers, and Raiders official CR uniforms are white, leaving three unofficial color rush games.

Of the five remaining TNF games actually on Thursday, it seems as though all five will be true CR games. This could be reduced to four seeing as though the Redskins may not be willing to wear their CR uniform against Dallas on Nov. 30.

54 minutes ago, DNAsports said:

Question: Is the Color Rush scheduling really working?

Of the eight Thursday Night Football games played this season, only four have showcased true Color Rush matchups. Six* games have had one of the teams in the matchup to wear all white.

*- Bengals, Packers, and Raiders official CR uniforms are white, leaving three unofficial color rush games.

Of the five remaining TNF games actually on Thursday, it seems as though all five will be true CR games. This could be reduced to four seeing as though the Redskins may not be willing to wear their CR uniform against Dallas on Nov. 30.

I don't blame the Redskins for not joining either.  They'll probably come out in bloodclots

2017_WAS_E.png OR

2017_WAS_G.png

I'd go with the burgundy.  The yellow just hurts my eyes too much.

Eagles likely going all black on Sunday against Denver.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived