2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, andycumbee19 said:

I dont generally watch Eagles games,  but WTF do the wings look so high over the bumper?  It looks incomplete with how the wings just end there instead of wrapping around and touching 

I think that has to do with the new helmet shells that most players are wearing...

YVRMUBj.png

5 hours ago, djam2410 said:

This picture makes the dolphins look more blue than aqua 

(I know it was probably the camera that did this but I wouldn't mind this being an alternate if it was the darker navy instead of all orange ) 

870696148.jpg

Reminds me of their local baseball team

8310F3AA-2912-48B4-AE55-1CD7A1FBFBC9.jpeg

jersey-signature03.pngjersey-signature04.png

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Regular Season Week 10 (Part1) (BYES: Raven, Chiefs, Raiders, Eagles)
Seahawks @ Cardinals
2WYTW85.jpgRJ8Kn6L.jpg
Packers @ Bears
peAip6i.jpgaMl3xR9.jpg
Browns @ Lions
jPKxLUF.jpgoHuuZhH.png
Steelers @ Colts
L3JIijR.jpgwJzojf0.jpg
Chargers @ Jaguars
bMJZQKo.jpgK6X6eOv.jpg
Saints @ Bills
XzZMqLn.pngwUXHPNl.jpg
Jets @ Buccaneers
5D4FIBh.jpgTL2jukK.jpg

Really curious to see what the Titans do from here on out with all the combos they've worn this year. I think they'll go all navy and I'm glad the Bengals will likley be in black pants, although it was nice to see them wear white pants with black socks yesterday (hadn't done so since 2012).

I think this has to be the week the Bills finally go all blue. Either way, if the Saints wear black pants, this one should look good.

Vikings Redskins will look great. We missed out on that last year for the Redskins throwbacks.

Pretty sure someone said the Bucs are in fact wearing red, which is good since they've been wearing white at home through Week 10 in recent years. That should be a great matchup too, but it seems like this thread always predicts they'll go red over white, which has yet to be done in the regular season with the new set.

Texans Rams is a disaster. The Rams look decent on the road in white over navy, but other than that, this whole white at home/mismatching uniforms thing is a disaster. There's a good chance their home game vs. NO in Week 12 could be flexed to SNF or Week 14 vs. PHI, which would look very strange seeing them in white at home in primetime.

12 hours ago, djam2410 said:

This picture makes the dolphins look more blue than aqua 

(I know it was probably the camera that did this but I wouldn't mind this being an alternate if it was the darker navy instead of all orange ) 

870696148.jpg

Looks like the Chargers in powder blue and now they have to introduce powder blue pants.

Jumping ahead to Week 11. The cowboys are the only team wearing white at home, so eagles will wear green on the road. And yes that means the Browns are wearing brown at home. Titans and Steelers for color rush.. light blue vs Black seems like enough clash to me but who knows. 

There are 2 throwbacks scheduled, no alternates. Bears and Packers have already been announced as the throwbacks. 

In case anyone was wondering (i was so i looked ) for the Packers the green face mask is actually on the style guide for the throwbacks. Other teams have changed face masks for color rush or alts even with the 1 Helmet rule so maybe they will change this year we’ll see.  

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Archived