2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least it's an actual colour on colour match up. Out of the first ten weeks (and not including week 1), there has only been one other colour on colour match up and that was the Rams at 49ers. It kind of defeats the purpose if it's just monochrome games. 

On 11/6/2017 at 9:46 AM, nuordr said:

NFL Week 9 Uniform Matchup Survey is now closed: NFL Week 9 Uniform 

You can check out the rest of our surveys and/or results on our blog located here: https://uniwatchfansfb.blogspot.com/

The NFL Week 9 Uniform Matchup survey results are calculated and the best matchup went to the Detriot Lions at Green Bay Packers 

The worst matchup went to the Denver Broncos at Philadelphia Eagles

To view the results, click on this link: http://uniwatchfansfb.blogspot.com/2017/11/best-nfl-week-9-uniform-match-ups.html

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Tracy Jordan said:

Anybody else notice that ESPN is using the Dolphins' throwback logo in this week's MNF commercial? I'll try and take a picture of it, but you can clearly see it at the very end. 

I noticed that too. It doesn't make much sense for the Dolphins to randomly wear throwbacks on the road plus the team announced they weren't wearing throwbacks until Week 17.

Nfm9ExC.png

Also, ESPN used the throwback logo when they wore them on MNF in 2015 too.

hIiMx6d.png

bSLCtu2.png

11 hours ago, Old School Fool said:

I noticed that too. It doesn't make much sense for the Dolphins to randomly wear throwbacks on the road plus the team announced they weren't wearing throwbacks until Week 17.

Nfm9ExC.png

Also, ESPN used the throwback logo when they wore them on MNF in 2015 too.

hIiMx6d.png

Maybe they forgot to update the graphic from last years game? lol

5 minutes ago, KGeeX5 said:

Maybe they forgot to update the graphic from last years game? lol

Most likely or they are using the only logo they have bc there playing the patriots on mnf and wearing throwback and the dolphins are wearing throwback before week 17 they released saying week 14 and 17 

I think it's really heartwarming to see that Washington has decided to stick with the burgundy pants look for all white-jersey games. Finally seems like they've found their set combos for home and road after six years of drifting since the introduction of gold pants in 2010. 

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

1 hour ago, DeFrank said:

I think it's really heartwarming to see that Washington has decided to stick with the burgundy pants look for all white-jersey games. Finally seems like they've found their set combos for home and road after six years of drifting since the introduction of gold pants in 2010. 

I'd still like to see them break out the white pants for at least one or two games a season.

Burgundy over Gold: 7 games

White over Burgundy: 7 games

White over White: 1 home & 1 away

Thinking about it now, I think all white would be a better Color Rush option instead of the all gold.

1 hour ago, DeFrank said:

I'm in the minority, and it's not my team, but I like the Redskins in gold pants at home and on the road. I've never liked the burgundy pants, and I hated when they wore the white jersey/burgundy pant combo for home games in the Gibbs era and beyond. At least they wear burgundy jerseys at home now and with gold pants. Just wish the gold pants were also worn with the white jerseys.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I'd still like to see them break out the white pants for at least one or two games a season.

Thinking about it now, I think all white would be a better Color Rush option instead of the all gold.

Agreed about the all-white. Skins did the all white against Atlanta a few years ago and I surprisingly liked it. Just to be different that was my go to Madden combo for a bit

redskins_falcons.jpg?w=300&h=231

90758391980.gif

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

I thought Washington was going to wear all white for Color Rush but then the schedule came out and it says they're playing the Cowboys. Of course the Cowboys would force their big rival into a uniform they don't like, it's only happened the other way for so many year so the Cowboys are getting their revenge.

bSLCtu2.png

Archived