2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

12 hours ago, BringBackTheVet said:

Totes. The white is a better look imo, albeit maybe not with the uniforms they went with. I like how the white key line disappears making the logo two distinct shapes. 

Agreed. White helmet/ red jersey/ white pants would've been much more unique. The NFL is lousy with navy blue teams.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully the Titans rebrand will be unique enough to make them stand out from the rest of the division.

Also have to wonder when the Texans will update their jerseys. I actually think they may stick with this traditional look. Their wordmark/logo is already pretty good to me. 

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

10 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Words to live by for every hardcore member on this site. Every time you find yourself getting upset about your favorite team's uniform decisions, just repeat the above (maybe leaving out the word "combo" if necessary). Then log onto here and pour your heart out about it, and the rest of us will listen and metaphorically nod in sympathy.

I could use some of those nods right now. I hate too my Texans as a navy team. And the performance on the field isn't helping matters. I've always preferred the Battle Red jerseys to the navy jerseys and often wish for them to be their primary. The yoga pant away set have added to this since the phasing out of the red road socks in 08. Not to mention the Liberty White opening day set is clean AF. If we had to stay navy, I would like them to wear red pants instead of white.

10 hours ago, oldschoolvikings said:

Agreed. White helmet/ red jersey/ white pants would've been much more unique. The NFL is lousy with navy blue teams.

As for the helmet, I'm too used it being navy for it to be white. And I do feel it would not go with our current jerseys. I remember the color rush rumors from last year had us in Columbia blue. With the one helmet rule, I would presume the navy half of the bull head would be in Columbia which look freaking awesome and help link Houston's football past with the present. 

helemt2png.png

10 hours ago, msubulldog said:

Especially in the AFC South

There's too much cool colors in the AFC south. Darker ever since the Jags went switched to black.

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Regular Season Week 13 (Part1)
Redskins @ Cowboys
XHiRO6h.jpg5Axq95G.jpg
Vikings @ Falcons
SQ5T4hz.jpg565i8lS.jpg
Texans @ Titans
GuSGHmn.jpgEwbgq5J.jpg
Chiefs @ Jets
lRA7SOF.jpgXjVmCnW.jpg
Panthers @ Saints
Ph6mabg.jpgU6nQxVS.png
Broncos @ Dolphins
eOisf2F.jpg8oqj3E8.png
Lions @ Ravens
5lmXObS.pngmWWfyxX.jpg
Patriots @ Bills
T1Dtcoe.jpglFbI6EC.jpg

44 minutes ago, 1stAndPhoremost said:

hTKiCps_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

the Eagles haven’t worn green pants to-date this season...I can’t imagine with things going they way they are that they’d switch it up now

Eagles have only had 3 chances to wear white so far this season. The first 2 chances were away games in early September so the all-white made sense. The 3rd chance at Carolina was a Color Rush game so the all-white made sense again. The green pants making a comeback this week seems likely as they wore them last November in Seattle.

62605304-af8f-11e6-8619-12e3e18ec13b-780

13 hours ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

I could use some of those nods right now. I hate too my Texans as a navy team. And the performance on the field isn't helping matters. I've always preferred the Battle Red jerseys to the navy jerseys and often wish for them to be their primary. The yoga pant away set have added to this since the phasing out of the red road socks in 08. Not to mention the Liberty White opening day set is clean AF. If we had to stay navy, I would like them to wear red pants instead of white.

As for the helmet, I'm too used it being navy for it to be white. And I do feel it would not go with our current jerseys. I remember the color rush rumors from last year had us in Columbia blue. With the one helmet rule, I would presume the navy half of the bull head would be in Columbia which look freaking awesome and help link Houston's football past with the present. 

helemt2png.png

There's too much cool colors in the AFC south. Darker ever since the Jags went switched to black.

Best solution for the Texans is to keep their current set as it is perfect IMO. 

I like the all white for the first home game and their blue over white is a good look. I do agree red socks must return for their road look. 

I also like their red jersey and I enjoyed this combo. 

920x920.jpg

Perhaps they can do one game in that set and the other game with an alt with white pants. That's my hope. 

Go A's!

Week 14:
Saints (white) and Falcons (red) are wearing Color Rush on Thursday.
Giants are also wearing color rush (white) at home so Cowboys will wear navy jerseys.
Bills and Rams are wearing white at home, so Colts and Eagles are wearing color on the road
2 teams are wearing color alternates at home
1 team is wearing color throwback at home

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

Week 15:
Broncos (orange) and Colts (blue) are wearing Color Rush on Thursday.
Lions are wearing color rush (dark gray) at home, Bears will wear white against that.
Browns are the only team wearing white at home, so Ravens will wear color on the road.
No alts or throwbacks in Week 15 although the Broncos color rush is a fun fauxback minus the orange pants.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

11 minutes ago, goforbroke said:

Week 14:
Saints (white) and Falcons (red) are wearing Color Rush on Thursday.
Giants are also wearing color rush (white) at home so Cowboys will wear navy jerseys.
Bills and Rams are wearing white at home, so Colts and Eagles are wearing color on the road
2 teams are wearing color alternates at home
1 team is wearing color throwback at home

Dolphins Throwback, Texans "Battle Red" Alternates, and the other color Alt I will guess is Arizona.  

Archived