2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

3 minutes ago, arron said:

It’s gonna be Denver bc Arizona usually wears theres once a year 

Denver has the same issue.

Last time Arizona wore black twice in the season was 2013, I believe.  

Doubt it is Cleveland.  

Won't be the Rams, Giants, Chargers, Bengals, Panthers or Kansas City.  Leaves out Jacksonville (unlikely), Tampa Bay (I don't believe they have an alternate), Arizona or Denver.  It has to be one of those two.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Ashes of Astroworld said:

I could use some of those nods right now. I hate too my Texans as a navy team. And the performance on the field isn't helping matters. I've always preferred the Battle Red jerseys to the navy jerseys and often wish for them to be their primary. The yoga pant away set have added to this since the phasing out of the red road socks in 08. Not to mention the Liberty White opening day set is clean AF. If we had to stay navy, I would like them to wear red pants instead of white.

As for the helmet, I'm too used it being navy for it to be white. And I do feel it would not go with our current jerseys. I remember the color rush rumors from last year had us in Columbia blue. With the one helmet rule, I would presume the navy half of the bull head would be in Columbia which look freaking awesome and help link Houston's football past with the present. 

helemt2png.png

There's too much cool colors in the AFC south. Darker ever since the Jags went switched to black.

I miss when the Texans looked like this on the road/wearing white jerseys...

n28E1LA.png

2 hours ago, tohasbo said:

Denver has the same issue.

Last time Arizona wore black twice in the season was 2013, I believe.  

Doubt it is Cleveland.  

Won't be the Rams, Giants, Chargers, Bengals, Panthers or Kansas City.  Leaves out Jacksonville (unlikely), Tampa Bay (I don't believe they have an alternate), Arizona or Denver.  It has to be one of those two.

Denver always wears there alternates two times a year

3 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 14:
Saints (white) and Falcons (red) are wearing Color Rush on Thursday.
Giants are also wearing color rush (white) at home so Cowboys will wear navy jerseys.
Bills and Rams are wearing white at home, so Colts and Eagles are wearing color on the road
2 teams are wearing color alternates at home
1 team is wearing color throwback at home

Are Seahawks wearing grey on the road? They have worn all grey uniforms twice in each year since 2014. This year I could see it not happening though as they only have 6 games for their 4 uniform combinations they use on the road.

3 hours ago, goforbroke said:

Week 15:
Broncos (orange) and Colts (blue) are wearing Color Rush on Thursday.
Lions are wearing color rush (dark gray) at home, Bears will wear white against that.
Browns are the only team wearing white at home, so Ravens will wear color on the road.
No alts or throwbacks in Week 15 although the Broncos color rush is a fun fauxback minus the orange pants.

That will be craptacular....

22 minutes ago, s3ahawkz said:

Are Seahawks wearing grey on the road? They have worn all grey uniforms twice in each year since 2014. This year I could see it not happening though as they only have 6 games for their 4 uniform combinations they use on the road.

Forgot about thr seahawks lol

2 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

Actually, they've worn them twice each year since 2013. Jacksonville might the only game left where they wear the alternate grays. The Dallas game is going top be blue. I hope they wear the blue over gray pants combo.

I'm really happy with the games the Browns chose to wear brown this season, given it was only 3. Still not sure why they would randomly go back to white at home for the last home game, but I'm just glad it's a division game rather than the Packers game.

This Texans game would be the perfect time for the Titans to wear navy over columbia again, but I doubt they will.

With all the games the Bucs have lost in all white, you'd think they'll finally wear pewter pants at GB but who knows at this point.

The Ravens rarely seem to wear white pants at home this late in the year. More likely will be purple over black.

I'm worried the Chiefs might wear white pants at the Jets like they did back in 2011. Fingers crossed.

6 hours ago, phutmasterflex said:

Best solution for the Texans is to keep their current set as it is perfect IMO. 

I like the all white for the first home game and their blue over white is a good look. I do agree red socks must return for their road look. 

I also like their red jersey and I enjoyed this combo. 

920x920.jpg

Perhaps they can do one game in that set and the other game with an alt with white pants. That's my hope. 

They need to wear red twice a year period 

1 hour ago, gothedistance said:

Actually, they've worn them twice each year since 2013. Jacksonville might the only game left where they wear the alternate grays. The Dallas game is going top be blue. I hope they wear the blue over gray pants combo.

Yeah I really want to see them wear blue tops with grey bottoms but I don't think they will because last time they went to Dallas they wore all navy

4 hours ago, gothedistance said:

The Dallas game is going top be blue. I hope they wear the blue over gray pants combo.

One matchup I'd love to see (don't know if it will  happen, though) is Seattle at Dallas on Thanksgiving one of these years--with the Cowboys in blue over gray, and Seahawks in mono-gray.

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

This Texans game would be the perfect time for the Titans to wear navy over columbia again, but I doubt they will.

Agreed. Mono-navy at home for the Titans is so mono-tonous--especially where I read that navy over white would be the home combo they would wear most often than naught this season (only seen in week 3 vs Seattle, however).

4 hours ago, canzman said:

According to the Uniform schedule the Bears have they will wear Navy against the Lions Dark Gray.

http://www.chicagobears.com/gameday/uniform_schedule.html

Yeah I mean personally I think that would make a little more sense. The gray Lions uniforms are tough.. technically they are a color rush uniform (unlike the Seahawks gray which is listed as a white alternate).  Color rush uniforms dont have a white or color designation (because they are intended to be worn against eachother so it doesnt matter).

I haven't seen them in natural light, I think they are a little darker than the seahawks -- against orange or teal it would be fine but against navy or black it might be a little close.   NFL designation grid has Bears in white but it makes equal sense for them to wear Navy instead.

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

On 11/27/2017 at 2:25 PM, goforbroke said:

Week 14:
Saints (white) and Falcons (red) are wearing Color Rush on Thursday.
Giants are also wearing color rush (white) at home so Cowboys will wear navy jerseys.
Bills and Rams are wearing white at home, so Colts and Eagles are wearing color on the road
2 teams are wearing color alternates at home
1 team is wearing color throwback at home

Bills are actually wearing color rush for this game against the Colts, they announced this at the beginning of the season.  

Promos_and_Giveaways_TW_WH.jpg

Archived