2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, csura999 said:

893172980.jpg.1513180894.jpg

Colts with a different number font for their Color Rush uniforms--the same one the Cowboys used on their old Thanksgiving throwbacks.

With the exception of a few...sorry no pics, but Frank Gore clearly wearing regular home jersey and I think Jack Doyle changed into regular jersey at halftime. I could tell by the number serifs and by a slightly different nameplate font.

7 hours ago, ScottieH4 said:

With the exception of a few...sorry no pics, but Frank Gore clearly wearing regular home jersey and I think Jack Doyle changed into regular jersey at halftime. I could tell by the number serifs and by a slightly different nameplate font.

Yeah i was gonna say .. i noticed that too.. #23 was wearing the old template with the flywire collar and also some linemen were

14 hours ago, csura999 said:

893172980.jpg.1513180894.jpg

Colts with a different number font for their Color Rush uniforms--the same one the Cowboys used on their old Thanksgiving throwbacks.

The Colts used that font for many years.

220px-Berry_1961_Topps.jpgfootball-baltimore-colts-qb-johnny-unita

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

My mom and dad were watching the DEN-IND game and both said it looked like the teams were wearing pajamas.

Side Note: the Colts CR would have been a great opportunity for the team to roll out some blue face masks. It would have fit in very nicely with the rest of the elements of the uniform.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

Side Note: the Colts CR would have been a great opportunity for the team to roll out some blue face masks. It would have fit in very nicely with the rest of the elements of the uniform.

Honestly never understood why the Colts switched to gray facemasks after 2004. Or even adjusted their shade of blue. They used to wear true royal blue then changed to dark royal blue.

And I used to love their old blue pants. It was a good look.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

I have a theory. Assuming the Eagles stayed out west between their Seattle and LA games, they probably only packed the white pants for the entire trip since they didn't want to wear all green for the Rams game. Similarly, the Titans are wearing their hideous white over navy look for their second consecutive western game. I think and hope that in both cases, the teams just couldn't pack multiple pairs of pants.

Other uni updates:

Browns wearing the mind-numbing all white with orange socks combo yet again

Saints actually wearing gold pants at home (which means they'll probably not wear them next week against Atlanta. Seems like they always wear all black whenever they host a divisional opponent, which is getting old.

Bengals wearing all white with what appears to be black socks. Teams seem to love white on white in Minnesota this season (TB, BAL, CIN)

Chargers in all white (awful) vs. KC in all red

4 hours ago, NFLfan10 said:

Similarly, the Titans are wearing their hideous white over navy look for their second consecutive western game. I think and hope that in both cases, the teams just couldn't pack multiple pairs of pants. 

Other uni updates:

Browns wearing the mind-numbing all white with orange socks combo yet again

Saints actually wearing gold pants at home (which means they'll probably not wear them next week against Atlanta. Seems like they always wear all black whenever they host a divisional opponent, which is getting old.

Chargers in all white (awful) vs. KC in all red

1) I hope Tennessee wears white or Columbia pants for their last two home games with the navy tops. 2) Saints going black over gold will probably be the better combination if the Jets go white over green, 3) Maybe mono-white for Cleveland is a "classic look" for them. 4) The Chargers must love the white pants on the road this season.

1 hour ago, DNAsports said:

887993026.jpg.1512587618.jpg

Seconded.

This was not only my favorite CR game, it was one of the best looking games ever (IMO of course). The Falcons should make these red tops their permanent uniforms (with the black throwbacks being the alternate), and the Saints should make these white uniforms permanent and add alternate gold pants (ditch the leotard black pants).

NSFCvyu.png

3 minutes ago, JWhiz96 said:

This was not only my favorite CR game, it was one of the best looking games ever (IMO of course). The Falcons should make these red tops their permanent uniforms (with the black throwbacks being the alternate), and the Saints should make these white uniforms permanent and add alternate gold pants (ditch the leotard black pants).

The Falcons CR jersey paired with the throwback pants (via Madden) is a great look. I haven't tried it yet, but I'd have to take a look at the throwback helmet and jersey paired with the CR pants. In my mind it looks good.

Archived