2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

On 12/18/2017 at 3:19 PM, nuordr said:

Please click the link to take the NFL Week 15 Uniform Match Up survey to determine the best looking game of the week. 

The survey is sponsored by the Uni Watch Fans Facebook Page and Blog

The results for the best uniform match up in Week 15 are calculated with the top 3 and bottom 1 below. The remaining list including the yearly rankings can be found on our blog located here

1) Cowboys at Raiders

2) Packers at Panthers 

3) Eagles at Giants

16) Rams at Seahawks

spacer.png

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see the Browns go back to the old set and wear brown at home. I'd also like to see them almost exclusively in orange pants like the Sipe years. But I'm a 40-something so those Sipe years are my original frame of reference with the Browns.

Eagles going with black jerseys on Monday night against the Raiders.  I'm assuming black pants too.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

So the Titans shockingly elected to wear all navy against another navy-heavy team, but at least Arizona is bringing back the red pants for the first time since 2014, even if it's only for one game. Maybe if we're lucky, they'll wear them at Seattle in the finale, but I doubt it. In another shocker, the Eagles choose both inter-conference opponents to wear black against. How exciting! It's not like those teams come to town only once per decade or anything. And lastly, would it kill Cleveland to throw on some colored pants when the fans are asking for it and they're 0-14? What would it take at this point?

49 minutes ago, NFLfan10 said:

So the Titans shockingly elected to wear all navy against another navy-heavy team, 

I'm getting tired of it because 1) They've lost the last two weeks wearing navy bottoms; 2) The Rams are probably going to wear blue pants, as they have on the road with white jerseys since returning to LA last year; 3) I thought they would go navy over white like they did in SB XXXIV, in their most meaningful game ever

Archived