2017 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos: From HOF Game to Super Bowl LII

canzman

Remember any combos posted during the course of this thread prior to game taking place or posted prior to any announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed. Please give me some 24 hours from the completion of the game to make any corrections as I am normally not at a computer to make changes during the game itself.

Post Season Divsional Round
Falcons @ Eagles
G8145JJ.jpg317zmqs.jpg
Titans @ Patriots
e9pQnUw.jpgyw3vaUr.jpg
Jaguars @ Steelers
3rjr9eA.jpgC0DODuo.jpg
Saints @ Vikings
XzZMqLn.pngUjyaszf.jpg

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/6/2018 at 7:20 PM, Pauly said:

When introducing the offensive players on NBC the Rams were wearing their dark jerseys for the TV shoot.Only could see from the top of the jersey on up.

It looked like throwbacks instead of their regulars.

4 hours ago, msubulldog said:

They wore black britches in Minnesota in Week 1 where they lost.

Sure, but after their losses in Weeks 1 and 2, they’ve won nine straight games when wearing the black pants. Unfortunately I think they’ll stick with them for this weekend's game, even though they lost to the Vikes in them in Week 1.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

17 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

If the Vikings make it to the super bowl do you think the AFC team would decide to wear white just because of that?

No,the only AFC team I could see doing it against Minnesota would be Tennessee as the road to the Super Bowl was reached wearing their White jerseys and Columbia pants.Pittsburgh did it when they were the 6 seed about 12 yrs ago.If the Vikings were to make it to the Super Bowl their fans ought to look forward to seeing their team wear white jerseys at home.It might be a first for them.

7 hours ago, Pauly said:

No,the only AFC team I could see doing it against Minnesota would be Tennessee as the road to the Super Bowl was reached wearing their White jerseys and Columbia pants.Pittsburgh did it when they were the 6 seed about 12 yrs ago.If the Vikings were to make it to the Super Bowl their fans ought to look forward to seeing their team wear white jerseys at home.It might be a first for them.

What about the Patriots? They have won their last 2 super bowls wearing white and have lost 2 in a row wearing blue

14 hours ago, s3ahawkz said:

What about the Patriots? They have won their last 2 super bowls wearing white and have lost 2 in a row wearing blue

Those 2 were against the same team but they have also won 2 in a row in blue. But their undefeated in white 

Archived