• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/20/2017 at 7:55 AM, mr.nascar13 said:

Conrad coming up clutch again:

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I was a fan of the name at first, but the deer heads just kinda seemed slapped on. The beige circle sorta disappears behind the middle deer's antlers, and all they did was flip Milwaukee's M logo upside down for the W. 

On 6/20/2017 at 6:51 AM, jlentz823 said:

G League is live

http://gleague.nba.com/

Unless the website is messing with me (which is possible, by the looks of it), it looks like a few NBA teams are not represented: Blazers, Nuggets, Wizards, Pelicans

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Unless the website is messing with me (which is possible, by the looks of it), it looks like a few NBA teams are not represented: Blazers, Nuggets, Wizards, Pelicans

That is correct.  The Blazers and Nuggets haven't announced anything definitive yet.  The Wizards just announced that they will have a team for the 2018-19 season, and the Pelicans are slowly narrowing down their locations for a team also to begin in 2018-19

9 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^ When they unveiled, SME "accidentally" tweeted out a photo of the Herd logo that didn't get used. It's better than what the team used. Here's a comparison:

The left is MUCH better!

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

21 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^ When they unveiled, SME "accidentally" tweeted out a photo of the Herd logo that didn't get used. It's better than what the team used. Here's a comparison:

It's a lot of small yet noticable differences:

- Smaller text

- Better W

- Angrier look to the eyes

- Taller tines on the antlers

- Slightly thinner deer

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

28 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

It's a lot of small yet noticable differences:

- Smaller text

- Better W

- Angrier look to the eyes

- Taller tines on the antlers

- Slightly thinner deer

Different noses

Different ears (in relation to antlers)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

6 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^ yea, they pretty much fixed what was wrong with the deer illustration from before. if I had the time, I'd piece together an updated Bucks logo using SME's rendering of the deer. would be a nice improvement.

even @Sterling84 (and @Sterling84v2.0?) might agree. ;)

Quick and dirty, but read it and weep:

BucksBeforeAfter.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Eh... I think I prefer the current deer. The second one isn't bad, but it looks like it's in rut. It could be argued that it would be better that way since Bucks are general more aggressive during rut, but this just seems a little clunkier. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

1 hour ago, The AFC South said:

The Mad Ants are making an announcement on Saturday. I’m gonna guess they’re changing the colors, as they’ve been using #MadAboutBlue lately.

IMG_1566.thumb.PNG.dd957d0b887922dbc8af3e68604b989e.PNG

Probably going with Pacer colors. I kind of liked the Mad Ants color scheme. Let's see how it turns out. 

spacer.png

jCMXRTJ.png.c7b9b888fd36f93c327929ec580f08dc.png

Archived