On 6/20/2017 at 7:55 AM, mr.nascar13 said:

Conrad coming up clutch again:

Gotta say, I'm a little disappointed. I was a fan of the name at first, but the deer heads just kinda seemed slapped on. The beige circle sorta disappears behind the middle deer's antlers, and all they did was flip Milwaukee's M logo upside down for the W. 

2 minutes ago, OnWis97 said:

Unless the website is messing with me (which is possible, by the looks of it), it looks like a few NBA teams are not represented: Blazers, Nuggets, Wizards, Pelicans

That is correct.  The Blazers and Nuggets haven't announced anything definitive yet.  The Wizards just announced that they will have a team for the 2018-19 season, and the Pelicans are slowly narrowing down their locations for a team also to begin in 2018-19

21 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^ When they unveiled, SME "accidentally" tweeted out a photo of the Herd logo that didn't get used. It's better than what the team used. Here's a comparison:

It's a lot of small yet noticable differences:

- Smaller text

- Better W

- Angrier look to the eyes

- Taller tines on the antlers

- Slightly thinner deer

28 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

It's a lot of small yet noticable differences:

- Smaller text

- Better W

- Angrier look to the eyes

- Taller tines on the antlers

- Slightly thinner deer

Different noses

Different ears (in relation to antlers)

6 hours ago, Conrad. said:

^ yea, they pretty much fixed what was wrong with the deer illustration from before. if I had the time, I'd piece together an updated Bucks logo using SME's rendering of the deer. would be a nice improvement.

even @Sterling84 (and @Sterling84v2.0?) might agree. ;)

Quick and dirty, but read it and weep:

BucksBeforeAfter.png

Eh... I think I prefer the current deer. The second one isn't bad, but it looks like it's in rut. It could be argued that it would be better that way since Bucks are general more aggressive during rut, but this just seems a little clunkier. 

1 hour ago, The AFC South said:

The Mad Ants are making an announcement on Saturday. I’m gonna guess they’re changing the colors, as they’ve been using #MadAboutBlue lately.

IMG_1566.thumb.PNG.dd957d0b887922dbc8af3e68604b989e.PNG

Probably going with Pacer colors. I kind of liked the Mad Ants color scheme. Let's see how it turns out.