Sign in to follow this  
aldola18

ACC Soccer Kits

Longtime lurker on these boards but never posted anything. I've always had an interest in sports team identities and over the past few years have targeted soccer kit uniforms. I'm focusing on college soccer kits in this post. First off is the ACC.

Boston College: 

1I0clHf.jpg

This is a really clean look, I especially like the sublimated building on the middle kit! I'm excited to see what you have for North Carolina.

I like it, bringing the quality right away. This is a good look for Boston College, they deserve the simple--clean-- look. Keep up the good work!

Love BC. The sublimated cathedral looks fantastic

Great debut! Welcome to the Boards. 

Fantastic start. Can't wait to see what else you have!

Thanks for the responses everyone! Next up is Clemson. I really like the hoop pinstripe look they've used in years past. It just feels Clemson to me so I adopted that look for the home and away while utilizing faded tiger stripes in the purple alt.

9pOEEff.jpg

I'm going to post a second concept tonight... Duke. I don't know why, but the hooped socks just says Duke to me. On the third alt kit I implemented the sword shape panel they often use on their basketball uniforms on a black jersey.

JQOcYXt.jpg

OMG these r so good. Being a fan of clemson that one is my fave. Keep doing more!

You might want to remove the hexagons behind the GT logo. It's really hard to see the logo.

These are great concepts! I like the Clemson jerseys the best, but the GT away is brilliant. I love the hexgon fade idea.

Thanks for the c+c. Buckeye, I agree, unfortunately whenever I make a new design the smart layer I use saves over any old ones. I essentially have to recreate it from scratch rather than make simple adjustments. I'll have to come back to it later. Two more today:

Louisville:

MJnvBDd.jpg

Miami:

s8lgSTH.jpg

I'm not a soccer fan and I don't fully understand kit designs, but this has been my favorite series in a long time 

My god, these are so good.

Few things, though:

FSU - I think the number on the clash needs to stand out a little more.

Miami - I don't really understand the sash on the away and the number gets a little lost there, too. 

Syracuse - I'm not sold on the gradients. Maybe the background color being so similar to the gradients is messing with my eyes, though. I know that the point, but this one is playing tricks on me, I guess.

17 minutes ago, jdp said:

My god, these are so good.

Few things, though:

FSU - I think the number on the clash needs to stand out a little more.

Miami - I don't really understand the sash on the away and the number gets a little lost there, too. 

Syracuse - I'm not sold on the gradients. Maybe the background color being so similar to the gradients is messing with my eyes, though. I know that the point, but this one is playing tricks on me, I guess.

For Miami, the sash is always used on their football uniform on the sleeve. Thanks adidas!!!!!