Iowa Energy to be rebranded?

buzzcut

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

There is an event taking place in Des Moines today regarding the team. Announcement coming at 1 PM CT.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

T-Wolves D-League affiliate, in Des Moines? 

If renamed, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see them called the D-Wolves.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

5 minutes ago, Buc said:

T-Wolves D-League affiliate, in Des Moines? 

If renamed, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest to see them called the D-Wolves.

The Wild have their AHL affiliate in Des Moines, too. Now for true synergy, the Twins need to put their Triple-A affiliate in Iowa, too. Hahaha.

Wouldn't it now be the G-Wolves?

Just now, BJ Sands said:

The Wild have their AHL affiliate in Des Moines, too. Now for true synergy, the Twins need to put their Triple-A affiliate in Iowa, too. Hahaha.

Wouldn't it now be the G-Wolves?

The Twins would have to fight tooth and nail with the Cubs to get in to Des Moines, but they do have Cedar Rapids.

MofnV2z.png

The CCSLC's resident Geelong Cats fan.

Viva La Vida or Death And All His Friends. Sounds like something from a Rocky & Bullwinkle story arc.

1 minute ago, buzzcut said:

The Twins would have to fight tooth and nail with the Cubs to get in to Des Moines, but they do have Cedar Rapids.

I know. Iowa really benefits from being the Cubs' affiliate. That isn't changing anytime soon.

Wow that is really nice. Like everyone else said, I like it better than what the NBA club went with. Also, that W Star could be turned upside down and placed on an outline of Minnesota and it would make a great secondary for the Timberwolves.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Archived