My first NBA courts - Pistons added

Berlin Wall

Hey everyone. While it's the most exciting time for Basketball fans these days, I felt an immense desire to update all NBA courts for the upcoming season. I've done like 7 courts already, but let's just start with the Pelicans.

vc1sz.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

That's pretty perfect dude. I like the crescents, they're such a cool touch, makes the court unique. At first, I didn't get why they were there, but a simple Google search explained it to me.

Knowing your previous work, I can predict this series will be great. Can't wait!

Well, I hate everything sublimated on basketball courts. It just looks ugly to me.

The next one is for the Heat. I tried something different for them.

33cai9w.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

19 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

Hey everyone. While it's the most exciting time for Basketball fans these days, I felt an immense desire to update all NBA courts for the upcoming season. I've done like 7 courts already, but let's just start with the Pelicans.

vc1sz.jpg

You hit the Pelicans court out of the park.. the crescent moon is the cherry on top.

The Heat court is too red..looks like the Raptors..all red nightmare a few years back. If you would also incorporate some Miami themes like Palm trees,etc.

shado_logo.gif

Not  a huge fan of either the blazers or the Heat (it needs a little yellow) , but WOW that's a good design on the Pelicans. Love the crescent, something that can be unique to NOLA without being obnoxious like the sublimated pelican 

07Giants.pngnyy.png

On 5/14/2017 at 1:55 PM, Berlin Wall said:

Well, I hate everything sublimated on basketball courts. It just looks ugly to me.

The next one is for the Heat. I tried something different for them.

33cai9w.jpg

Reminds me a bit too much of the Raptors court but at least the idea is there. 

9 hours ago, skolgophs said:

Really like these concepts. Any way you can do one for the new T'wolves rebrand?

Already done.

2mczrfa.jpg

I had a hard time doing the Cavs. I wanted something that would look better than their previous courts and still be something new for them.

20gczr9.jpg

I love your work man, and these are fantastic.  

I agree the Heat maybe need a touch of yellow somewhere, and i know everyone here hates gradient but i think the MH logo flame could have a gradient with yellow and of course the flame on the ball in the primary center court logo too :)

Hope you do every team :)

17 hours ago, Maximus89 said:

Hope you do every team :)

I plan to do so. I also thought about making some retro courts with old colour schemes and/or logos afterwards for some teams.

For the Lakers I basically just updated the Kobe era court which I liked.

25alt8j.jpg

3 hours ago, Berlin Wall said:

I plan to do so. I also thought about making some retro courts with old colour schemes and/or logos afterwards for some teams.

For the Lakers I basically just updated the Kobe era court which I liked.

25alt8j.jpg

YES! I loved the Kobe era courts too and really missed how the paint extended onto the baseline. The actual Lakers font is great compared to the old block font. Great job!

Archived