Sign in to follow this  
Yee Yee Go 'Stros!

"Tequila Sunrise" rainbow uniforms for all 30 MLB teams

Howdy everybody, I'm here to create rainbow jerseys for every team based on my Astros jerseys from the 1970s-80s.  Each one will be based on the actual colors of the team it represents.

Cool, should be fun. Generally you should wait to start the topic until you are ready to post a concept, though. Looking forward to it.

I like the idea, but have you finished any concepts yet? You're not supposed to start a new thread unless you have something to show off.

Can I give you some advice? Don't do this. I mean this in the nicest way possible. Thirty different versions of the exact same jersey isn't super creative. I can imagine most of these in my head already with no effort. It's not exciting seeing the same jersey over and over with a different wordmark slapped on and a color change.

Make something new and creative instead. Make a fauxback jersey for each team in a fun, 1970s style. Think of the Rays fauxbacks from a few years ago. Push the limit on these, but don't just reuse the same thing over and over.

Hey, sorry, this is my first concept.  I'll do more than just rainbow, I agree that would be boring.  Orioles will be first tomorrow.

Placeholders are frowned upon in the concepts forum. Please post when you have something to share. Thanks.