Team Colored NFL Shields

tohasbo

This isn't really a concept. This is basically just coloring. If you are going to post in the concept section, make a concept! It doesn't have to reinvent the wheel, but it should be a little more than this.

2 things:

1. I think some of the icons would get lost when put on an actual jersey or hat. They would just blend into the team's color scheme.

2. What happens when a team exceeds 8 championships? I think the colored-in stars idea loses some functionality once that happens.

3 hours ago, Ben5 said:

This isn't really a concept. This is basically just coloring. If you are going to post in the concept section, make a concept! It doesn't have to reinvent the wheel, but it should be a little more than this.

I wouldn't go as far to say it's not a concept. Yeah it is a re color but it's not something that is currently done so in that sense it totally is a concept. 

- But I agree with the things @Atomic said, just stuff to take into account.

a2BRS8U.png

6 minutes ago, The Nation said:

Btw, ignore the wannabe mod up above who's throwing shade at your work.

Um, Atomic is a mod. Just a FIY. Might wanna keep that in mind for future reference.

And ideally no one should avoid honest c&c. Listening to everyone, even people who don't give their work a glowing review, is how someone improves.

28 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Um, Atomic is a mod. Just a FIY. Might wanna keep that in mind for future reference.

And ideally no one should avoid honest c&c. Listening to everyone, even people who don't give their work a glowing review, is how someone improves.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

58 minutes ago, Ice_Cap said:

Was talking about @Ben5

The color hierarchy could use some work but I like how this is a play on soccer's championship stars. I think more sports teams should make an effort to showcase their success on their uniforms like this. 

Also, I hate to get on a soapbox but isn't the idea behind the concept forum that we get to expose our work to the community and not everyone has to like it? I remember getting chewed out on my first ever concept here and looking back, I rightfully deserved it. Dissenting opinion can be just as valuable, if not more to a person's work as are accolades. 

Midway.png

Archived