IIHF Concepts (Ethiopia and USA posted)

NoE38_Concepts

Taking a small break from my city mashup series in order for me to complete my concepts for HJC's World Hockey Jersey Championship. First up is Canada. For this, I used the Chest stripe from their vintage jerseys, and added the two stripes from their modern jerseys. A vintage-style maple leafs adorns the front, and black is relegated to the equipment.

2hp2cgg.png

C&C is appreciated!

@noe38concepts (Instagram - Twitter)

spacer.png

Exactly how Canada should approach jerseys going forward. Black is great on the equip to make sure the uniform isn't red-washed, but Canada should always be a  red-and-white exclusive team jersey wise. 

Maybe add the maple leaf as a pant logo. Other than that not much to add. Great work.

Up next is Ethiopia. I randomly picked one country to do and this was it. I felt like a team that would most likely be in the lower levels could get away with a crazy design, so that's what I did. The home jersey features a half-and-half red and green design with a yellow chest stripe in the middle, inspired by the flag. The away is a little more subdued, also featuring a flag pattern chest stripe. The logo is the emblem that appears on the flag.

21muird.png

USA should be up soon!

spacer.png

1 hour ago, NoE38 said:

So I would take the stripes from the white jersey, put them on the blue jersey, and add white stripes in between, or recolor them?

I think he means consistency. Right now, the white jersey has B-W-R-W-B-W-R-W-B, and the red has R-W-R-W-R. So on the white jersey, either take away the thin white stripes, or add thin blue stripes on the blue jersey.

GoldenPanthers.png
RiverHawks.png

8 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I think he means consistency. Right now, the white jersey has B-W-R-W-B-W-R-W-B, and the red has R-W-R-W-R. So on the white jersey, either take away the thin white stripes, or add thin blue stripes on the blue jersey.

Yeah, that makes sense. The red and blue bled didn't look too good together, I will consider it for the blue jersey though.

spacer.png

Archived