The Dallas Cowboys 2020 Elite Uniforms

Framerate

I made a Dallas Cowboys uniforms that make them look unique and entertaining. introducing the Elite Dallas Cowboys Uniforms. So what i did was found some designs on the internet trying to figure out what designs to use on the uniform well here is what i did.

1: i use the double Star design on the shoulders adding the numbers and the Nike logo to make it look good

2: the pants design is too boring so i added a design that will make it look unique.

3: i added the design from captain america so it represents Americas team.

4: i added a side design on the jersey so it looked nice.

5: the helmet has a bigger star and instead of a line i added a sharp spike to make it look good.

here is a show case of the uniforms  

Uniform Template

Spoiler

591f5f4225a41_DallasCowboysnewuniforms.thumb.jpg.45d580d0a5a3a286f38dc7ef06c415d9.jpg

Photo Realistic  

Spoiler

591f5dee5c140_DallasCowboysnewuniformsRealphoto.thumb.png.47c1146e703d597c782c6b58db197e38.png

Honestly it's interesting, but a hot mess. 

Pants

The side panel on pants pants needs work. The strokes comingno up and down from the star are different, and don't match the star. 

Jersey

Numbers have to be distinguishable as numbers. Right now they are a clover. 

The lateral stripe is interesting, it's an element that really works there. 

Stars on shoulders need to eituer be stars be stars or not. If not. Using part of them as an element has to be thought out for production (Rams sleeve horn) so it can be built into the jersey pattern 

Helmet

it doesn't need a broncos stripe. 

ALL that said, I love creativity, and you are creative. Try cleaning up the issues and repost. 

Well, this is ...something

I applaud you for going so outside the box on this, very difficult to do with the Cowboys.

Let's start from top to bottom IMO:

Helmet: I think just having a normal stripe would looks so much better, or leaving it a thicker normal stripe on either the front or back, then ending off in a stripe if you want to change the original helmet.

Jersey: First thing, the numbers have to be separated. Smaller on the unis also. The side panel design is interesting, I'm thinking maybe it would look even cooler if you only kept the top part of the stripe or the bottom part of the spike then removing the star. Removing that star and the one on the chest I think is a must so that the design isn't overloaded with the logo as there will be 9 total on the uni, and even just from the logo on the helmet, people will get the idea. Not a fan of the bar going across the chest but if you like it, I would say work on the blue stripe going through it. Either decide to make it more intentionally asymmetrical or just remove it that blue stripe. The Shoulders, I think would look better without the white outline. That, or just having the star shape instead of the circle and star.

Pants: Removing the logo like the side of the jersey, or just having it very small on one side, then doing the same idea I had with the side, either keep one spike on top or the bottom. Or like the helmet idea, have it gradually turn to a spike. Also, on the player model, would there be a blue part to the pants? If so, that's a complete no to me.

Hope to see an update soon, not with necessarily what I've brought up but maybe more thought process to how the uniform as a whole is brought together. Right now it just looks like throwing stars and spikes on a blue jersey.

i just updated a couple of things 

1: i fix the stripe on the helmet

2: i got rid of the star and stripes on the chest and replace it with a text that says cowboys

3: i fixed that bottom stripe and added text on the pants. 

4: i fixed the number on the Jersey 

Uniform Template

Spoiler

591f8245532e7_DallasCowboysnewuniforms.thumb.jpg.2d094f8b7fa884046c53d9164c48db08.jpg

Photo realistic

Spoiler

591f825458f9f_DallasCowboysnewuniformsRealphoto.thumb.png.f8671a063a6ab2ad942d7b187b00e994.png

You need to get rid of the realistic photo because everything looks out of whack on it. Helmet is great. The font in the front wordmark on the jersey is too high up and the name on the back is small and also too high. The pants are a different story. You need to pick either just a star in the stripe or just the word mark. Having both looks too busy.

image.png

I have always loved the stars on their shoulders. This concept is definitely "out there" but honestly I could be proved wrong in 2020, (hopefully not). As for critique I would say make the NOB bigger and move the numbers closer to it also I think the jersey side stripe is a little unnecessary 

Excellent!

To be honest, this design is outlandish, but is very creative. I like the fact you went out of the box here, and you definitely have design chops. IMO, I'd like to see what else you can do for other NFL teams. All in all, I think it's a great design. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

Archived