406Cane

NCAA Basketball 2017-18 New Uniforms

5 hours ago, panthers_2012 said:

And don't forget that the floor has a checkerboard pattern on it.The more I look at the floor the more I realize that it's a mess. See Kent State, this is why Ohio gets made fun of. 

Parquet?

Its parquet. We've had that for at least 30 years. They then made the lane regular wood again when they removed the paint. 

3 hours ago, sayahh said:

Parquet?

Yep, that's what I meant. 

4 hours ago, stumpygremlin said:

I love how half of this thread has devolved from a "uniform" thread into a discussion about Kent State's court! :)

Don't worry.  In a out three months this thread will be 100 pages thick with UCLA.

No photos at moment but Ucla just showed off their new home uni. Font changed to match football. Also, collar and sleeve piping now blue, gold, blue to match the football shoulder design. Looks sharp 

3 minutes ago, bowld said:

No photos at moment but Ucla just showed off their new home uni. Font changed to match football. Also, collar and sleeve piping now blue, gold, blue to match the football shoulder design. Looks sharp 

Link? Thanks :)

New uniforms for Texas Tech, with their new font and an updated striping design;

IMG_7018.thumb.JPG.5d0706a0275b3d502cacb31d9efbd827.JPGIMG_7019.thumb.JPG.2532b3f0bbccb06c212ec1d72f892c0f.JPG

On 6/25/2017 at 6:50 AM, j'villejags said:

This looks to be a sneak peak of Oklahoma State's uniforms for next season.

b1090f887e124edc697f05074876f738.png

edd166ccb4c3c53fc9c4c5a654b99b88.png

fa6d8dae2bc3888484a1f95939da4f98.png

When are these coming out? 

5 minutes ago, Ciaranowls said:

Next yr, just like it says on the picture ?

Technically they'll be unveiled this year since the season starts in November;)

On 8/12/2017 at 0:38 PM, upperV03 said:

Under Armor did a MUCH better job than Adidas! Bugs me that the waistband isn't right. They missed the white outlines of the gold (thick white, thin blue, thin white, thin gold, thin white, thin blue, thick white). Nitpicky? Yes. Still, upgrade from Adidas.

5 minutes ago, Coacher42 said:

Under Armor did a MUCH better job than Adidas! Bugs me that the waistband isn't right. They missed the white outlines of the gold (thick white, thin blue, thin white, thin gold, thin white, thin blue, thick white). Nitpicky? Yes. Still, upgrade from Adidas.

With everything else blue/gold/blue, it makes sense to use the same pattern on the waistband.  It was odd that it used to be blue/white/gold/white/blue.

6 minutes ago, WSU151 said:

With everything else blue/gold/blue, it makes sense to use the same pattern on the waistband.  It was odd that it used to be blue/white/gold/white/blue.

I see what you're saying. Guess i just can't let go of the classic Wooden era uniforms. They scream UCLA success to me.

I forgot to nitpick the arm and neck holes too. Those should be just two, not three, stripes.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:51 AM, Coacher42 said:

I see what you're saying. Guess i just can't let go of the classic Wooden era uniforms. They scream UCLA success to me.

I forgot to nitpick the arm and neck holes too. Those should be just two, not three, stripes.

The wordmark looks so small compared to that HUGE jersey number!