2017 UEFA Champions League Final Concept

JosiahWVU

With the UEFA Champions League Final set to be played on Saturday June 3rd, 2017, I thought it was a good time to release my idea of how the match should look. 

Juventus F.C. vs Real Madrid C.F.

jg2pJa2h.jpg?1

These are both basically me taking the current kits for each side and putting them on my new template. You may ask why both are wearing predominately white shirts, but I think with the contrasting shorts and socks it created enough contrast and last year Athleti and Real did the same thing. If you think I should try other combos let me know. Juve is just a template transfer of this year's kits which I really like(Juve is my favorite club). Real is the same thing except I switched blue for the purple of their away kit. Hop you all enjoy the match!

While I love @TheGiantsFan's hand drawn template, I thought to improve my own skills I should create my own. This is just part of it. The whole thing will be revealed when I start my 2017/18 USSL Season(YAY!!!:D). It is a huge project(you'll see why) and plan to begin it in the summer. All 20 teams are done.

Please leave C&C! Thanks!

IxkieML.png

Archived