ECHL | Indy Fuel & Tulsa Oilers Rebrand

Go Red Sox!

Two more ECHL team rebrands, this time it's the Indy Fuel and the Tulsa Oilers. Team colors are unchanged.

The actual Indy Fuel logo is lacking of originality, so it was a no-brainer to add some Indy-typical elements.

Link to current logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/508136422015/Indy_Fuel/2015/Primary_Logo

Indy%20Fuel%20primary%20logo_zpsnft9kvdi

I wanted the Tulsa Oilers primary mark to look like a hybrid of a sports logo and a company sign, including simulated embossing.

Link to current logo: http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/546912462015/Tulsa_Oilers/2015/Primary_Logo

Tulsa%20Oilers%20primary%20logo_zpsreqfq

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

10 hours ago, JMtexan09 said:

Whoa.... these are very nice updates. I am liking these! 

10 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

These are great! I wish these teams worked better with their identities, given their great names. You really made it work well, though! I love it!

Thank you, guys!

Yeah, Indy Fuel doesn't really sound or read great. I just kept the name as it is. Oilers is okay, but there are countless semi- or -professional teams out there calling themselves Oilers.

Never argue with an idiot! They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.––George Carlin

1 hour ago, Go Red Sox! said:

Thank you, guys!

Yeah, Indy Fuel doesn't really sound or read great. I just kept the name as it is. Oilers is okay, but there are countless semi- or -professional teams out there calling themselves Oilers.

Yea What's wrong with the ideal names of Drillers or Roughnecks???

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Archived