Sign in to follow this  
AOK66

NFL teams as Soccer kits

This is something I did a few weeks ago.  I shared it on uni-watch, but thought it was appropriate here (just stumbled across this site today!).  Trying to come up with a new project and had a blast doing this, so if anyone has any suggestions, I would love to hear them.  The template I used was from sportstemplates.net.

AFC South.png

AFC East.png

NFC South.png

NFC East.png

NFC West.png

AFC North.png

AFC West.png

NFCNorth.png

I think these are all great, I like the stadium sponsors as the kit sponsors. One thing I think is off though is the cardinals uniform, your rendition of the bird just looks off. I think using the actual logo there could work.

Only thing that probably should changed is the Rams color scheme to the Blue and White.

How would tiger stripes for Bengals look instead of a gradient? May be too clustered, would make more sense though.

Very nice! The Ravens set is beautiful. I think there is too much black on the 49ers, though. Maybe the shorts should be red, and change the shoulders to gold to offset the large amount of red?

Steelers are fire.

Wow. These are great.

Favorites: Jags, Jets, Bucs, Bengals, Chargers and Bears (but I'd rather see the GSH on the sleeve).

Least: Washington (looks more like an ugly Christmas sweater); Cardinals (no need for two Cardinals on the jersey)

Stunning first post. I noticed that one of the ram's horns on the sock needs to be flipped around.