• Istanbul Janissaries
  • Madrid Conquistadors
  • Marseille Mistrals
  • Porto Mariners
  • Rome Empire
  • Sevilla Caliphs
  • Zagreb Checkers

*Based in A Coruña, Galicia, Spain.

• 19 games (9 division games and 10 intra-conference games) in 21 weeks. No inter-conference play until the World Bowl, which makes the scheduling similar to MLB before Interleague era.
  • Broadcasting Rights and World Bowl rights are with all 4 major channels. Cable Rights go to FOX Sports 1 and ESPN. Streaming rights also go to FOX and ESPN.

Up next: The battle for lord Stanley! The NHL is next.

Edited by TrueYankee26

9 hours ago, Bruhammydude said:

An attempt to spread the NFL to markets all around the country:

Teams that move:

Green Bay Packers become Milwaukee Packers;

Las Vegas Raiders become Portland Raiders;

Los Angeles Chargers become San Diego Chargers;

Buffalo Bills become Toronto Bills;

Jacksonville Jaguars become St. Louis Jaguars;

Tennessee Titans move to Memphis, stay as the Tennessee Titans;

Now time for the pointless division realignments!

NFC EAST:

New England Patriots

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

NFC NORTH:

Chicago Bears

Cleveland Browns

Milwaukee Packers

Minnesota Vikings

NFC SOUTH:

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

NFC WEST:

Arizona Cardinals

Kansas City Chiefs

Portland Raiders

San Diego Chargers

AFC EAST:

Baltimore Ravens

New York Jets

Pittsburgh Steelers

Toronto Bills

AFC NORTH:

Cincinnati Bengals

Detroit Lions

Indianapolis Colts

St Louis Jaguars

AFC SOUTH:

Atlanta Falcons

Houston Texans

Miami Dolphins

Tennessee Titans

AFC WEST:

Denver Broncos

Los Angeles Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

I know some Panthers fans that would be furious if we were separated from Atlanta, nevermind what Dallas fans would do if they weren't with the Giants, Eagles, and Washington. While this might make a bit more geographic sense (not sure why the Titans would move to Memphis, they tried that and it didn't work) there are so many rivalries you need to consider. Additionally, why did you switch the two West divisions for the most part?

• Like 3

the user formerly known as cdclt

3 hours ago, QCS said:

I know some Panthers fans that would be furious if we were separated from Atlanta, nevermind what Dallas fans would do if they weren't with the Giants, Eagles, and Washington. While this might make a bit more geographic sense (not sure why the Titans would move to Memphis, they tried that and it didn't work) there are so many rivalries you need to consider. Additionally, why did you switch the two West divisions for the most part?

5 hours ago, buzzcut said:

@Bruhammydude, are you serious?

I just thought of this in my head because I was bored lol it is called the Pointless Realignment thread after all

• Like 1

SqZ68qe.png

tL45BrE.png

Time to return the old NFL teams back where they belong.

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

NFC North

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

Cleveland Browns

Indianapolis Colts

Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals

Los Angeles Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

Carolina Panthers

Cincinnati Bengals

New Orleans Saints

AFC South

Houston Texans

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

AFC West

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers

• Like 1

New TrueYankee26 Series: NHL

Atlantic Conference

• Boston Bruins
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Chicago Blackhawks
  • Detroit Red Wings
  • Florida Panthers
  • Halifax Voyageurs
  • Milwaukee Admirals
  • Montreal Canadiens
  • Nashville Predators
  • Orlando Solar Bears
  • Ottawa Senators
  • Quebec Nordiques
  • Tampa Bay Lightning
  • Toronto Maple Leafs

Metropolitan Conference

• Atlanta Thrashers
  • Baltimore Skipjacks
  • Charlotte Checkers
  • Columbus Blue Jackets
  • Hamilton Bulldogs
  • Hartford Whalers
  • Indianapolis Fuel
  • New Jersey Devils
  • New York Islanders
  • New York Rangers
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Raleigh Hurricanes
  • Washington Capitals

Central Conference

• Austin Ice Bats

• Colorado Avalanche
  • Dallas Stars

• Kansas City Scouts

• Houston Aeros

• Oklahoma City Blazers

• Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights

• Minnesota Wild

• New Orleans Brass

• Saskatoon Sheiks

• San Antonio Rampage

• St. Louis Blues

• Tulsa Barons

• Winnipeg Jets

Pacific Conference

• Anaheim Ducks
  • Arizona Coyotes
  • Calgary Flames
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • Oakland Seals
  • Los Angeles Kings
  • Portland Winterhawks
  • San Diego Gulls
  • San Francisco Bulls
  • San Jose Sharks
  • Seattle Sockeyes
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Vegas Golden Knights
  • Victoria Royals

Changes

• Expansion Teams: Halifax Voyageurs, Indianapolis Fuel, Milwaukee Admirals, Quebec Nordiques, Atlanta Thrashers, Baltimore Skipjacks, Charlotte Checkers, Hamilton Bulldogs, Hartford Whalers, Orlando Solar Bears, Austin Ice Bats, Kansas City Scouts, Houston Aeros, Oklahoma City Blazers, Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights, New Orleans Brass, Raleigh Hurricanes, Saskatoon Sheiks, San Antonio Rampage, Tulsa Barons, Oakland Seals, Portland Winterhawks, San Diego Gulls, San Francisco Bulls, Seattle Sockeyes, Victoria Royals.
  • Team Relocations: Original Carolina Hurricanes from Raleigh to Charlotte.
  • Team Color Change: Tampa Bay Lightning re-introduce black. New Jersey Devils replace black with green again, but keep the Red and Black jerseys as throwbacks. Washington Capitals add the late 1990s-2000s gold as an accent color. St. Louis Blues bring back the 1990s red. Calgary Flames eliminate black. Los Angeles Kings bring back purple albeit as an accent color, and add throwback purple and yellow jerseys.
  • Team Name Change: Carolina Hurricanes to Raleigh Hurricanes.
  • Instead of 2 conferences with division, NHL is split up into four conferences and the new commish has limited inter-conference play, with only 42 games in a 94 game schedule, every team plays each other once (42 inter-conference games), but conference opponents play each other 4 times (52 conference games), for a total of 94 games.
  • Top 6 teams from each conference play in the playoffs, top 2 teams get a bye, while the bottom 4 teams face each other in a best of 5 "Stanley Cup Wild Card" round. The lowest seed to advance faces the #1 team, highest to advance faces the #2 team in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and all series are best of 7 from here. In the "Stanley Cup Series" The winners of the Atlantic and Metropolitan and the winners of the Central and Pacific face each other. The winner of those face each other in the Stanley Cup Final.
  • American TV: FOX and CBS have the rights to the Central and Pacific Conferences. In odd years, FOX has the Central part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and CBS has the Pacific part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and vice versa in the even years. NBC and ABC have the rights to the Atlantic and Metropolitan Conferences. In 4, NBC has the Atlantic part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and ABC  has the Metropolitan part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and vice versa in the even years.
  • Canadian TV: English rights go to Sportsnet, TSN and CBC. French rights go to RDS, TVA, and Ici Radio-Canada Télé.
  • The teams with a previous incarnation, like the new Winnipeg Jets, do not get their old history back which means the Avalanche keep the old Nordiques history, New Jersey Devils keep the old Scouts history etc.

Up next: Take me out to the ballgame! MLB is next.

Edited by TrueYankee26
Thanks nelroy78 for pointing out I had Florida Panthers twice and left out the Columbus Blue Jackets. Also moved Orlando to the Atlantic for a 3 way Florida division rivalry and sent Indy to the Metropolitan
  • Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

New TrueYankee26 Series: NHL

Atlantic Conference

• Boston Bruins
  • Buffalo Sabres
  • Chicago Blackhawks
  • Detroit Red Wings
  • Florida Panthers
  • Halifax Voyageurs
  • Indianapolis Fuel
  • Milwaukee Admirals
  • Montreal Canadiens
  • Nashville Predators
  • Ottawa Senators
  • Quebec Nordiques
  • Tampa Bay Lightning
  • Toronto Maple Leafs

Metropolitan Conference

• Atlanta Thrashers
  • Baltimore Skipjacks
  • Charlotte Checkers
  • Florida Panthers
  • Hamilton Bulldogs
  • Hartford Whalers
  • New Jersey Devils
  • New York Islanders
  • New York Rangers
  • Orlando Solar Bears
  • Philadelphia Flyers
  • Pittsburgh Penguins
  • Raleigh Hurricanes
  • Washington Capitals

Central Conference

• Austin Ice Bats

• Colorado Avalanche
  • Dallas Stars

• Kansas City Scouts

• Houston Aeros

• Oklahoma City Blazers

• Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights

• Minnesota Wild

• New Orleans Brass

• Saskatoon Sheiks

• San Antonio Rampage

• St. Louis Blues

• Tulsa Barons

• Winnipeg Jets

Pacific Conference

• Anaheim Ducks
  • Arizona Coyotes
  • Calgary Flames
  • Edmonton Oilers
  • Oakland Seals
  • Los Angeles Kings
  • Portland Winterhawks
  • San Diego Gulls
  • San Francisco Bulls
  • San Jose Sharks
  • Seattle Sockeyes
  • Vancouver Canucks
  • Vegas Golden Knights
  • Victoria Royals

Changes

• Expansion Teams: Halifax Voyageurs, Indianapolis Fuel, Milwaukee Admirals, Quebec Nordiques, Atlanta Thrashers, Baltimore Skipjacks, Charlotte Checkers, Hamilton Bulldogs, Hartford Whalers, Orlando Solar Bears, Austin Ice Bats, Kansas City Scouts, Houston Aeros, Oklahoma City Blazers, Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights, New Orleans Brass, Saskatoon Sheiks, San Antonio Rampage, Tulsa Barons, Oakland Seals, Portland Winterhawks, San Diego Gulls, San Francisco Bulls, Seattle Sockeyes, Victoria Royals.
  • Team Color Change: Tampa Bay Lightning re-introduce black. New Jersey Devils replace black with green again, but keep the Red and Black jerseys as throwbacks. Washington Capitals add the late 1990s-2000s gold as an accent color. St. Louis Blues bring back the 1990s red. Calgary Flames eliminate black. Los Angeles Kings bring back purple albeit as an accent color, and add throwback purple and yellow jerseys.
  • Team Name Change: Carolina Hurricanes to Raleigh Hurricanes.
  • Instead of 2 conferences with division, NHL is split up into four conferences and the new commish has limited inter-conference play, with only 42 games in a 94 game schedule, every team plays each other once (42 inter-conference games), but conference opponents play each other 4 times (52 conference games), for a total of 94 games.
  • Top 6 teams from each conference play in the playoffs, top 2 teams get a bye, while the bottom 4 teams face each other in a best of 5 "Stanley Cup Wild Card" round. The lowest seed to advance faces the #1 team, highest to advance faces the #2 team in the first round of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and all series are best of 7 from here. In the "Stanley Cup Series" The winners of the Atlantic and Metropolitan and the winners of the Central and Pacific face each other. The winner of those face each other in the Stanley Cup Final.
  • American TV: FOX and CBS have the rights to the Central and Pacific Conferences. In odd years, FOX has the Central part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and CBS has the Pacific part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and vice versa in the even years. NBC and ABC have the rights to the Atlantic and Metropolitan Conferences. In 4, NBC has the Atlantic part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs and ABC  has the Metropolitan part of the Stanley Cup Playoffs, and vice versa in the even years.
  • Canadian TV: English rights go to Sportsnet, TSN and CBC. French rights go to RDS, TVA, and Ici Radio-Canada Télé.
  • The teams with a previous incarnation, like the new Winnipeg Jets, do not get their old history back which means the Avalanche keep the old Nordiques history, New Jersey Devils keep the old Scouts history etc.

Up next: Take me out to the ballgame! MLB is next.

Nice work but where did Columbus move to? I would give them Orlando’s spot, because you can’t put them in a separate conference from Florida and Tampa Bay.

Also that is a monstrosity of a league but that’s why they call this the “Pointless Realignment Outpost.” I would split the conferences into two 7-team divisions.

As I was typing I realized you have Florida in the Atlantic AND the Metro so I think you meant to put Columbus in the Metro. 

I would love for the Hurricanes to move to Charlotte to stick it to Raleigh because it looks like they are dumping the Checkers for the Chicago Wolves, I guess money talks. (but hope it will not be but for a year). I will remain a Canes fan though, can’t really blame the players for it. Doubt Raleigh and Charlotte would both have teams but what a rivalry that would be.

• Like 1

Taking the proposed MLB 2020 alignment and turning it into a permanent 6-division East-West alignment. I split the Central Divisions into separate leagues by time zones (except the White Sox had to go into the Eastern League to even them out) and I kept the old NL and AL East and West divisions intact except switching the Braves and Pirates.

Eastern League
AL East

Baltimore Orioles

Boston Red Sox

New York Yankees
Tampa Bay Rays

Toronto Blue Jays

NL East

Miami Marlins

New York Mets

Philadelphia Phillies

Pittsburgh Pirates

Washington Nationals

Mideast

Atlanta Braves

Chicago White Sox

Cincinnati Reds

Cleveland Indians

Detroit Tigers

Western League

Midwest

Chicago Cubs

Kansas City Royals

Milwaukee Brewers 

Minnesota Twins

St. Louis Cardinals

AL West

Houston Astros

Los Angeles Angels

Oakland Athletics
Seattle Mariners

Texas Rangers

NL West

Arizona Diamondbacks 

Colorado Rockies

Los Angeles Dodgers

San Diego Padres

San Francisco Giants

I decided to split up the Chicago teams, could let them play two series every year. The NY and LA teams are not in same division either. I was going to put the Royals in the Eastern League.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, nelroy78 said:

Nice work but where did Columbus move to? I would give them Orlando’s spot, because you can’t put them in a separate conference from Florida and Tampa Bay.

Also that is a monstrosity of a league but that’s why they call this the “Pointless Realignment Outpost.” I would split the conferences into two 7-team divisions.

As I was typing I realized you have Florida in the Atlantic AND the Metro so I think you meant to put Columbus in the Metro. 

I would love for the Hurricanes to move to Charlotte to stick it to Raleigh because it looks like they are dumping the Checkers for the Chicago Wolves, I guess money talks. (but hope it will not be but for a year). I will remain a Canes fan though, can’t really blame the players for it. Doubt Raleigh and Charlotte would both have teams but what a rivalry that would be.

Oh man I knew I forgot someone, I will fix that! You are correct I meant to put Columbus in the Metro.

Usually my pointless realignments are way into the future of sports (One of them was 80 years from now, this one isn't but still pretty far) that's why it is a monstrosity haha.

You just gave me a great idea! I will say The "Charlotte Checkers" are today's Carolina Hurricanes, that team moved to Charlotte, and the new "Raleigh Hurricanes" are an expansion team that moved from Orlando, and Orlando shortly gets granted another expansion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TrueYankee26 said:

Oh man I knew I forgot someone, I will fix that! You are correct I meant to put Columbus in the Metro.

Usually my pointless realignments are way into the future of sports (One of them was 80 years from now, this one isn't but still pretty far) that's why it is a monstrosity haha.

You just gave me a great idea! I will say The "Charlotte Checkers" are today's Carolina Hurricanes, that team moved to Charlotte, and the new "Raleigh Hurricanes" are an expansion team that moved from Orlando, and Orlando shortly gets granted another expansion.

Sounds good to me and I’m glad you put the Florida teams together 

• Like 1

On 5/7/2020 at 3:27 PM, TrueYankee26 said:

• Charlotte Checkers
  • Raleigh Hurricanes

Changes

• Expansion Teams: Halifax Voyageurs, Indianapolis Fuel, Milwaukee Admirals, Quebec Nordiques, Atlanta Thrashers, Baltimore Skipjacks, Charlotte Checkers, Hamilton Bulldogs, Hartford Whalers, Orlando Solar Bears, Austin Ice Bats, Kansas City Scouts, Houston Aeros, Oklahoma City Blazers, Omaha Ak-Sar-Ben Knights, New Orleans Brass, Raleigh Hurricanes, Saskatoon Sheiks, San Antonio Rampage, Tulsa Barons, Oakland Seals, Portland Winterhawks, San Diego Gulls, San Francisco Bulls, Seattle Sockeyes, Victoria Royals.
  • Team Relocations: Original Carolina Hurricanes from Raleigh to Charlotte.

Big points for giving the NHL team in the Carolinas to the city that deserves it. I think a major league Checkers identity would be slick, especially if the team went back to the classic blue and orange color scheme.

• Like 1

the user formerly known as cdclt

Before I do the New TrueYankee26 Series: MLB post.. a sneak preview of a new Collegiate Athletic Association - The North American University Athletics Association (NAUAA - pronounced "Naw-aah").

Big Southeast (BSE):

• Asheville State Crusaders*
  • Carolina Piedmont Professors**
  • Charleston Rays
  • Havana Crocodiles
  • Jacksonville Tech Panthers
  • Macon Mavericks
  • Miami State Suns
  • San Juan Borinqueños***
  • Savannah Pelicans****
  • Tampa-Ybor Corsairs

*Secular school despite the Crusaders name, founded as a Catholic school but became public. Despite that, they still have a large cathedral on campus.

**Located in Gastonia, North Carolina.

***Their baseball team is also known as Los Reyes (The Kings) because of their North Dakota State football like dynasty in baseball.

****Only religious school in the BSE (Southern Baptist) when Asheville State University became a public school.

On 5/8/2020 at 8:41 PM, nelroy78 said:

Eastern League
AL East

Baltimore Orioles

Boston Red Sox

New York Yankees
Tampa Bay Rays

Toronto Blue Jays

NL East

***Atlanta Braves***

Miami Marlins

New York Mets

Philadelphia Phillies

Washington Nationals

Mideast

Chicago White Sox

Cincinnati Reds

Cleveland Indians

Detroit Tigers

***Pittsburgh Pirates***

Interesting, but I would switch Atlanta & Pittsburgh, keeping Braves & Marlins together

• Like 1

On 5/13/2020 at 4:27 PM, flasah said:

Interesting, but I would switch Atlanta & Pittsburgh, keeping Braves & Marlins together

Most people would, and I am a Braves fan...I was just going off that proposal that talked about putting the Braves in the Central and the Pirates in the East.

On 5/3/2020 at 11:25 PM, AgentColon2 said:

Time to return the old NFL teams back where they belong.

NFC East

Dallas Cowboys

New York Giants

Philadelphia Eagles

Washington Redskins

NFC North

Chicago Bears

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings

NFC South

Atlanta Falcons

Cleveland Browns

Indianapolis Colts

Pittsburgh Steelers

NFC West

Arizona Cardinals

Los Angeles Rams

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

AFC East

Buffalo Bills

Miami Dolphins

New England Patriots

New York Jets

AFC North

Baltimore Ravens

Carolina Panthers

Cincinnati Bengals

New Orleans Saints

AFC South

Houston Texans

Jacksonville Jaguars

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans

AFC West

Denver Broncos

Kansas City Chiefs

Las Vegas Raiders

Los Angeles Chargers

Looks good. I think a Saints/Titans swap would work.

• Like 1

New TrueYankee26 Series: MLB

American League

AL East

• Baltimore Orioles
  • Boston Red Sox
  • Buffalo Bisons
  • Montreal Expos

• New York Yankees
  • Orlando Tropics
  • Philadelphia Keystones
  • Tampa Bay Rays
  • Toronto Blue Jays
  • Washington Senators

AL Central

• Chicago White Sox
  • Cleveland Guardians
  • Des Moines Dynamite
  • Detroit Tigers
  • Indianapolis Speed
  • Kansas City Royals
  • Memphis River Boats
  • Minnesota Twins
  • New Orleans Canes
  • St. Louis Browns

AL West

• Albuquerque Isotopes
  • Anaheim Angels
  • Los Angeles Stars
  • Oakland Athletics
  • Omaha Express
  • Portland Beavers
  • Salt Lake Bees
  • San Antonio Fiesta
  • Seattle Mariners
  • Texas Rangers

National League

NL East

• Atlanta Braves
  • Brooklyn Avengers
  • Charlotte Knights
  • Durham Bulls
  • Hartford Captains
  • Miami Marlins
  • New York Mets
  • Philadelphia Phillies
  • Virginia Colonials
  • Washington Nationals

NL Central

• Chicago Cubs
  • Cincinnati Reds
  • Columbus Clippers
  • Louisville Slugs
  • Milwaukee Brewers
  • Nashville Sounds
  • Oklahoma City Drillers
  • Pittsburgh Pirates
  • St. Louis Cardinals
  • Tallahassee Sharks

NL West

• Arizona Diamondbacks
  • Austin Diablos
  • Boise Moose
  • Colorado Rockies
  • Houston Astros
  • Las Vegas Aviators
  • Los Angeles Dodgers
  • Sacramento River Cats
  • San Diego Padres
  • San Francisco Giants

Changes

• Expansion Teams: Buffalo Bisons, Montreal Expos, Orlando Tropics, Philadelphia Keystones, Washington Senators, Des Moines Dynamite, Indianapolis Speed, Memphis River Boats, New Orleans Canes, St. Louis Browns, Albuquerque Isotopes, Los Angeles Stars, Omaha Express, Portland Beavers, Salt Lake Bees, San Antonio Fiesta, Brooklyn Avengers, Charlotte Knights, Durham Bulls, Hartford Captains, Virginia Colonials (Richmond, VA), Columbus Clippers, Louisville Slugs, Nashville Sounds, Oklahoma City Drillers, Tallahassee Sharks, Austin Diablos, Boise Moose, Las Vegas Aviators, Sacramento River Cats.
  • Team Relocations: Boston Blues expansion team to Hartford, because the Red Sox were still too popular and the Blues had a lousy 12 years before moving to Hartford to keep an NL presence in New England.
  • Switching Divisions: Houston Astros go back to the NL. They are placed in the NL West.
  • Team Color Changes: Boston Red Sox (add "Monster Green", which is the color of and named after.. you guessed it, a certain wall in left field in Fenway Park), New York Yankees (add Gold and Black (!!!!!) into their Midnight Blue (which is slightly brightened) and Silver color scheme, and add Red as an accent color on their alternates, to the shock of the baseball world)*, Tampa Bay Rays (1998-2007 Black, 1998-2000 Purple, 2001-2007 Green, 2008-present Powder Blue and Yellow) Chicago White Sox (bring back red), Oakland Athletics (Kelly Green replaces Hunter Green), Miami Marlins (Black and Teal of the Florida era is combined with Pink, Yellow and Blue), Philadelphia Phillies (back to Maroon), Arizona Diamondbacks (current Red and Black is combined with Purple and Teal of the World Series Diamondbacks), San Diego Padres (slightly brighten the Brown and add Orange as an accent color).
  • 12 games against division rivals, 3 games against intraleague opponents, 2 games against an interleague division rotated between 3 years + 2 games against a fixed interleague opponent (Yankees-Mets, Red Sox-Captains, Phillies-Keystones etc.) = 190 games.
  • 20 playoff teams, bottom 4 play in a best of 1 Play-In Round (lowest seed to advance plays #1 in the 1st Round, highest seed plays #2. Winner of the 1st Round goes to the Division Series, then Championship Series and then World Series.) Division Series stays best of 5, the rest are best of 7 as usual.
  • CBS and CBSSN shows a lions share of the National TV games as well as the All-Star Game and the World Series in response to missing out on getting back the NBA and losing a lot of AFC games to ABC. FOX still shows Saturday games, as well as up to 6 games every week on FS1 and FS2.

*Basically the new Yankees owner (who purchased the team from the Steinbrenner Family in 2035) found an opportunity to make more money by selling black hats, and midnight blue hats with the gold NY, and white, pinstriped hats. He would also purchase West Ham United (and thus end their ties with Manchester City) and make them a powerhouse.

Edited by TrueYankee26

Great Work @TrueYankee26 on the MLB Alignment, So I Can't Wait to see your Alignment for the Minor Leagues so here are some suggestions for Baseball and Football on Previous Posts

For Triple-A Baseball that you will post next (Affiliations in Parenthesis)

- Gwinnett Stripers (Atlanta Braves)

- El Paso Diablos (Austin Diablos)

- Fresno Grizzlies (Sacramento Rivercats)

- Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs (Philadelphia Phillies)

- Norfolk Tides (Virginia Colonials)

- Reno Aces (Las Vegas Aviators)

- Rochester Red Wings (Buffalo Bisons)

- Scranton/Wilkes-Barre Railriders (Philadelphia Keystones)

- Syracuse Mets (New York Mets)

- Tacoma Rainiers (Seattle Mariners)

- Toledo Mud Hens (Detroit Tigers)

- Tulsa Drillers (Oklahoma City Drillers)

- Worcester Red Sox (Boston Red Sox)

And if The NFL Could Get a Triple-A League for Minor League Football, Here's More Ideas

Note:The New Commish seems to be a fan of the Defunct USFL, WFL and the Arena Football League (as well as Arena Football 2), so some or most team names will carry over to the New Triple-A NFL

- Albany Firebirds (New York Giants or Jets)

- Anaheim Avengers (Los Angeles Rams)

- Austin Wranglers (San Antonio Commanders)

- Milwaukee Lumberjacks (Green Bay Packers)

- Portland Breakers (Seattle Seahawks)

- Reno Coyotes (Las Vegas Raiders)

- San Jose Sabercats (San Francisco 49ers)