The Pointless Realignment Outpost

Lee.

87% of American males can be positively identified by using only three criteria:

-full name

-birthdate

-zip code

Fine, I'm narcissistic, are you psychologically dependent on me? I don't care.

I want to know how Griffinmarlins (Mike) could have gone to bed thinking his last post was acceptable. Whatever, it's all pointless.

If you allow me to define "pointless" or "realignment," I become the leader of this topic (these definitions are what I was hoping for when I posted my seemingly incoherent messages before). You should thank me for allowing you to discover that I am a narcissist (in Chinese: zi lian kuang, Narcissus fell in love with his reflection in the water, I'm watching Criminal Minds, etc...).

Don't be an idiot.

87% of American males can be positively identified by using only three criteria:

-full name

-birthdate

-zip code

Fine, I'm narcissistic, are you psychologically dependent on me? I don't care.

I want to know how Griffinmarlins (Mike) could have gone to bed thinking his last post was acceptable. Whatever, it's all pointless.

If you allow me to define "pointless" or "realignment," I become the leader of this topic (these definitions are what I was hoping for when I posted my seemingly incoherent messages before). You should thank me for allowing you to discover that I am a narcissist (in Chinese: zi lian kuang, Narcissus fell in love with his reflection in the water, I'm watching Criminal Minds, etc...).

Don't be an idiot.

Take your own advice.

Got it.

7,898. How far are you going to go without having written about "realignment," justifying this thread's "non-pointlessness?" 8,000?

Go. Away.

Read the first 50ish pages of this thread, and compare it to the babble you have written. The 'pointlessness' of this thread is that the moderators got tired of people posting realignments in every other sports-related thread, so they created one thread for all of them. You're more than welcome to post your realignment proposals here, but if you have nothing to contribute, please stop posting. You seem to have a very weak grasp of English and you are annoying many people by posting things that don't belong here. You're also probably going to end up in trouble yourself if you're reporting people who haven't done anything that's actually frowned upon.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

EDIT: You wouldn't have wanted to read this post anyway.

Go to the NCAA Realignment page if you want your realignment fix.

That thread is for actual news regarding NCAA conference realignment. This thread is for random realignment proposals for any league that is purely of the posters imagination. BUT, you gotta have some common sense. Something you lack.

First of all, you say I was a homophobe, when I didn't even say anything about homos, then say something about a Falcons fan blog that I have never even heard of, then say I shouldn't have been able to sleep from that post, and finally you call me Mike, which isn't my name. You don't realize how ridiculous your statements are.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

I didn't expect this issue (currently on the front page of ESPN's soccer page) to produce any serious viewpoints in this forum, but I thought I could just prove to the chairman of the Cameroon soccer association that the method the World Cup committee uses, to allot the amount of places in the tournament for each continental confederation (FIFA Rankings), should produce an argument against the CAF not being issued more allotments, but fewer.

WTF is realignment?

Really? If you're going to post stuff in a thread, know what the hell realignment is. Go back to China and harvest my rice where you belong.

You know, he may be annoying to you, but that was completely uncalled for.

• Like 1

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I didn't expect this issue (currently on the front page of ESPN's soccer page) to produce any serious viewpoints in this forum, but I thought I could just prove to the chairman of the Cameroon soccer association that the method the World Cup committee uses, to allot the amount of places in the tournament for each continental confederation (FIFA Rankings), should produce an argument against the CAF not being issued more allotments, but fewer.

WTF is realignment?

Really? If you're going to post stuff in a thread, know what the hell realignment is. Go back to China and harvest my rice where you belong.

Maybe he was. But that guy is going beyond annoying and is even calling guys homophobic and things and derailing the thread.

WTF is realignment?

Maybe he was. But that guy is going beyond annoying and is even calling guys homophobic and things and derailing the thread.

I know, he is being extremely annoying, but you can't possibly defend what griffin said, can you?

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

In order to put things back on track I decided to make a new division realignment of the NBA so that I can put Portland and the possible Seattle team in the same division and make the conferences less lopsided in the process.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Atlantic

New York

Boston

Brooklyn

Philadelphia

Washington

Central

Toronto

Chicago

Indiana

Detroit

Cleveland

Southeast

Memphis*

Miami

Orlando

Charlotte

Atlanta

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Pacific

Lakers

Clippers

Golden State

Portland

Seattle

Midwest (renamed from Northwest)

Oklahoma City

Milwaukee*

Minnesota

Utah

Denver

Southwest

Phoenix

San Antonio

Dallas

Houston

New Orleans

*Swapped Memphis for Milwaukee to make the East more equal to the West

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

WTF is realignment?

I know, he is being extremely annoying, but you can't possibly defend what griffin said, can you?

No, not really.

Of course it might not have gotten to this point had somebody stepped in sooner.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

In order to put things back on track I decided to make a new division realignment of the NBA so that I can put Portland and the possible Seattle team in the same division and make the conferences less lopsided in the process.

EASTERN CONFERENCE

Atlantic

New York

Boston

Brooklyn

Philadelphia

Washington

Central

Toronto

Chicago

Indiana

Detroit

Cleveland

Southeast

Memphis*

Miami

Orlando

Charlotte

Atlanta

WESTERN CONFERENCE

Pacific

Lakers

Clippers

Golden State

Portland

Seattle

Midwest (renamed from Northwest)

Oklahoma City

Milwaukee*

Minnesota

Utah

Denver

Southwest

Phoenix

San Antonio

Dallas

Houston

New Orleans

*Swapped Memphis for Milwaukee to make the East more equal to the West

I like this realignment a lot. It always baffles me a little bit about why Memphis is in the WESTERN Conference.

Also, another note; I always think that the Thunder should at least be in the same conference as the Mavericks, Rockets and Spurs. "Pelicans" too, probably.

I think you guys are taking this thread a bit too seriously. It isn't called the "pointless realignment thread" for nothing. Put Max on your ignore list. And yes, Max you should refrain from posting some of your silly lists, or whatever they are. Let's get this thread back to where it should be, posting the same realignments of each league over and over again.

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

I'm not sure what it means for this thread (the "pointlessness" of this thread to me is very important and profound, and I don't know how you interpret it), but you all must forgive me for "reporting" ESTONES6 and Griffinmarlins. I hope nothing happens to either of you, and I may have ruined this topic for everyone.

ESTONES6 for being "Genius."

Griffinmarlins for being "Homophobe."

I'm truly sorry I have ruined this for myself.

What? You reported these guys? How was Griffinmarlins being Homophobic?

The entirety of the thread is "REALIGNMENT" not the "pointless" part. That was just someone trying to be funny. You are the one and only one who is derailing this thread with your "pointless" crap that really has no "point" being anywhere in any thread. You make absolutely no sense. You contribute absolutely nothing. And honestly you should be the one reported for being an utter pain in the ass.

As I pointed out in a previous post, he continues to make every post just one giant run on sentence.

I gotta say... I've said some pretty stupid, sad, mean, dumb, and idiotic things on this forum and I've pissed a lot of people off. But I think getting reported by max for being awesome totally gets me off the hook for all the stupid :censored: I've ever posted on here.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES