The Pointless Realignment Outpost

Lee.

St. Louis Rams - Omaha Deer (Purple and Green) [NFC]

Madness.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

After MSG is forced to move in 10 years, the city can't find a new spot for the Garden. The Knicks are forced to relocate and move to Maine. They change their colors to red, white, and black and rename themselves the Maine Lobsterclaws. The move doesn't go over well and they fold by 2025.

Jerry Reinsdorf passes away suddenly in 2018. After his death, his sons see a business opportunity and sell the Bulls to Rich Ehrenreich. Ehrenreich sees this purchase as a huge opportunity and moves the Bulls to Zion, a city north of Chicago, and renames the team the Lake County Ballers. The relocation causes the Bulls to lose many sponsors and fans. Ehrenreich comes up with an elaborate plan for a new stadium, however it isn't in time for the 2019 season. The Ballers are forced to play all 82 games away from home. The following season, the stadium is still not done. Instead what has been erected is a blacktop basketball court with a canopy over it and high school bleachers surrounding it. The Ballers play approximately 6 home games and fold. Investors lose millions of dollars and Ehrenreich moves to parts unknown.

Am I doing this right?

• Like 1

postir pls

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Investors lose millions of dollars and Ehrenreich moves to parts unknown.

Where he starts a new club known as the Parts Unknown Ultimate Warriors, with Papa Shango as coach.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Where would you move these teams to and what would you name them? Here is my opinion.

NBA:

Sacremento Kings - Seattle Supersonics

Los Angeles Clippers - San Diego Clippers

+ Pittsburg Steel

+ Louisville Stallions

+Vancover Spirt

NFL:

Buffalo Bills - Toronto Buffalo

San Diego Chargers - Los Angeles Chargers

St. Louis Rams - Los Angeles Rams

+San Antonio Wranglers

Where would you move these teams to and what would you name them? Here is my opinion.

NBA:

Sacremento Kings - Seattle Supersonics

Los Angeles Clippers - San Diego Clippers

+ Pittsburg Steel

+ Louisville Stallions

+Vancover Spirt

NFL:

Buffalo Bills - Toronto Buffalo

San Diego Chargers - Los Angeles Chargers

St. Louis Rams - Los Angeles Rams

+San Antonio Wranglers

No, please no.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

This thread is great, unintentional comedy.

Oh...I believe that Los Vegas is a little town in the California High Desert along Interstate 15, between Los Angeles and Las Vegas.

A new Green Bay!

• Like 1

97uyh0.jpg

And my Rate Your Music

NFL:

NFC:

East:

Philadelphia Eagles

New York Giants

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

AFC:

North:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

Washington Redskins

Really? You're really moving the Redskins out of the NFC East? Away from their storied tradition with their rivals? You're really going to get rid of the Cowboys-Redskins rivarly; which in its heydey was one of the firecest rivalries in sports? And at this current point in time, has the potential for rebirth?

I don't get this. At all.

• Like 1

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

NFL:

NFC:

East:

Philadelphia Eagles

New York Giants

Carolina Panthers

Dallas Cowboys

AFC:

North:

Pittsburgh Steelers

Baltimore Ravens

Cleveland Browns

Washington Redskins

Really? You're really moving the Redskins out of the NFC East? Away from their storied tradition with their rivals? You're really going to get rid of the Cowboys-Redskins rivarly; which in its heydey was one of the firecest rivalries in sports? And at this current point in time, has the potential for rebirth?

I don't get this. At all.

I've always thought that the NFL's divisional realignment should have been more geographically-aligned (the NFC North is probably most correct, followed by the NFC South), but for the rivarly reasons, I can certainly understand. In a more perfect world, I would swap the Cowboys and Panthers, but the current placements were probably more intentionally designed due to the market size of the NFC East (all four teams' home markets represent the top 10 largest TV markets in the nation).

I don't get Indy in the South, though.

I always thought it would make more sense to put Baltimore in the AFC South and the Colts in the North. And as odd as it is to have the Cowboys in the NFC East, they have too much history there. They have been there with the Giants, Eagles, and Redskins (and Cardinals) since the merger. There will be an apocalypse before that changes.

• Like 1

I don't get Indy in the South, though.

I always thought it would make more sense to put Baltimore in the AFC South and the Colts in the North.

The-Office-gifs-the-office-14948948-240-

97uyh0.jpg

And my Rate Your Music