Complete NBA Jersey History Project

eibram

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, eibram said:

They removed the shadow in the numbers and made it into an outline.

AFAIK, ever since the NBA went Rev30, the Rockets' numbers do not have shadows anymore. But again, it's all yours to decide.

On 6/9/2017 at 8:05 PM, eibram said:

Year changes noted!

epoigy.png

Plus the Suns:

107kjrl.png

The striping on the Spurs' silver jersey is actually black/thin white/sliver/thin white/black, instead of white/black/white.

s-l1600.jpg

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, IceBurgs70 said:

The striping on the Spurs' silver jersey is actually black/thin white/sliver, instead of white/black/white.

Thanks! Let's get these corrections going. The last 8 are big projects.

2j3jsso.png

spacer.png

Last batch! Years needed for the following:

Hawks (first 6 Home and 7 Away)

t8sqvt.png

Wizards (first 8 Home and 11 Away):

25ptjte.png

Pistons (first 2 Home and 3 Away):

2uxxuyp.png

Cavaliers (all good here):

wk0mth.png

Bucks (here too):

2cncpbt.png

Kings (first 8 Home and 7 Away):

10h6m9s.png

Warriors (first 9 Home & Away):

ort4rr.png

Sixers (first 11 Home & Away):

fcfma.png

spacer.png

Sorry to keeping you bombarded with lots of comments, but you missed the double green Bucks jerseys.

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/7crnwjghkt5sg6rp9zgxkzco7/Milwaukee_Bucks/1987/Home_Uniform

http://www.sportslogos.net/logos/view/u4ay5i0ft6rz7w7fhebh96fe8/Milwaukee_Bucks/1987/Road_Uniform

I don't know if the NOB is arched or not.

Here's some Cavs' jerseys that I noticed were missing:

2015-16 (these are slightly modified from the 2009-10 CavFanatic ones)

via @cavs

Pardon the bad quality on this one, but the black jersey there:

Image result for cavfanatic uniform

2011-cavfanatic.png

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

8 hours ago, KRZYBDGRZ said:

WOW this is a great reference page, you did an amazing job getting them all, and SO fast.

How do you move on from this?

Thank you! I've actually finished the whole thing earlier this year. It took me probably about 3 years? I've just been releasing them here in stages. The only thing I'm making are the corrections or the jerseys I missed which is why it seems fast. When I finish I might just move on to jersey backs and shorts (if I have time maybe ABA jerseys). From there, maybe I'll find a place to showcase all of this.

Corrections from @edjb93, @Melody22B, and @IceBurgs70:

2vl9xme.png

@CAN-CRC Thanks for the comment! I only add throwback jerseys if they've been modified or if they're from the ABA.

spacer.png

The 1999-2000 76ers blue alternates were mesh and featured trim on their sleeves that matched the collar trim. I can't find any game pictures of the Sixers wearing their blue alternates during the 99-00 season but here is a picture of Iverson wearing it during a photo shoot. The black armband on the left shoulder was in honor of Wilt Chamberlain. The sleeve trim was removed for the following 2000-2001 season and the jerseys were made of a shiny material.

1999-2000

Image result for allen iverson blue sixers uniform 1999-2000 Allen Iverson Philadelphia 76ers Game Worn Jersey with Chamberlain Arm Band

2000-2006

Related image

5 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

The 1999-2000 76ers blue alternates were mesh and featured trim on their sleeves that matched the collar trim. I can't find any game pictures of the Sixers wearing their blue alternates during the 99-00 season but here is a picture of Iverson wearing it during a photo shoot. The black armband on the left shoulder was in honor of Wilt Chamberlain. The sleeve trim was removed for the following 2000-2001 season and the jerseys were made of a shiny material.

1999-2000

5yduzl.png

And I fixed these too:

muzms6.png

9ux4pu.png

spacer.png

There's a throwback Sixers jersey you're forgetting, but I can't find pics of the actual jersey (It's honestly a very odd jersey & every pic I find of it is a fake). 

It was half white & half red, has PHILA on the front... and it was just an odd design. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help me find a picture. 

new_orleans_krewe_player_sig___qb_donny_

2 hours ago, KittSmith_95 said:

There's a throwback Sixers jersey you're forgetting, but I can't find pics of the actual jersey (It's honestly a very odd jersey & every pic I find of it is a fake). 

It was half white & half red, has PHILA on the front... and it was just an odd design. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, please help me find a picture. 

I know exactly which ones you're on about, I've seen them in 2Ks-l225.jpg

hardwood_classics_040330.jpg nba2k14-classic-sixers-jersey.jpg

I9SoMSI.png

29308567630_9f30c1e63c_o.png

chi2.png

40136204761_246372f921_c.jpg 

9 hours ago, IceBurgs70 said:

1999-2000

Image result for allen iverson blue sixers uniform 1999-2000 Allen Iverson Philadelphia 76ers Game Worn Jersey with Chamberlain Arm Band

2000-2006

Related image

They were indeed worn in games:

bfuBVu4.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived