The Basketball Tournament 2017

Supercoollimp

3 minutes ago, Kaz said:

Did the league hire a team of designers to create logos for the teams?  I can't believe that there could be this many semi-pro teams without at least a few having logos that were made in ms paint and/or a recolored pro logo.

Team fancy reminds me of a creamsicle, but Japanese cream soda flavored.

Most of them actually aren't semi pro teams they're just a collection of random guys or alumni players who got teams together to compete in this tournament.

As far as I'm aware all the logos have been created by the graphics  designer Fraser Davidson.

No wonder these are so well-made then. The logos from Primetime Players through the ones with the green silhouettes are probably the weakest of the bunch, but they're still not that bad. 

My favorites are the Talladega Knights, Dubois Dream, Scarlet and Gray, and the Region. 

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

37 minutes ago, mr.nascar13 said:

No wonder these are so well-made then. The logos from Primetime Players through the ones with the green silhouettes are probably the weakest of the bunch, but they're still not that bad. 

My favorites are the Talladega Knights, Dubois Dream, Scarlet and Gray, and the Region. 

I thought the same thing when I saw the Prime Time Players logo but I know there was an option when you register your team to use your own logo instead of having one created. A couple teams have done that in the past and that might be why it's so out of place 

On 6/11/2017 at 1:17 PM, Supercoollimp said:

I thought the same thing when I saw the Prime Time Players logo but I know there was an option when you register your team to use your own logo instead of having one created. A couple teams have done that in the past and that might be why it's so out of place 

Yeah, Fraz did the logos for 95% of the teams. Some decided to go with their own or with an organizations logo. I handled the uniforms.

On 6/10/2017 at 4:00 PM, Kaz said:

Did the league hire a team of designers to create logos for the teams?  I can't believe that there could be this many semi-pro teams without at least a few having logos that were made in ms paint and/or a recolored pro logo.

Team fancy reminds me of a creamsicle, but Japanese cream soda flavored.

I assume they are sponsored by fancy.com, whose logo is a Popsicle.

Fancy-Logo.jpeg

Archived