Arsenal Adidas Concept

randyc

Ever since moving to Puma, I haven't been a big fan of Arsenal's kits. Back on April Fools, there was an article saying Arsenal was going to move to Adidas, but of course it wasn't true. I decided to do up some concepts if Arsenal were to return to Adidas. After seeing Adidas using tonal stripes with Ajax's new primary kit, it gave me some hope for future Adidas kits. Anyways, leave C&C if you wish.

Enjoy!

oZdkqqm.png

8prlQWA.png

I'm not super into European soccer, so forgive me if my knowledge of the total Arsenal identity is lacking.

Anyways, these all look gorgeous. The kits themselves are all really well designed, and each of them has a really nice feel to it.

However, these go with my opinion on soccer kits. Teams differentiate too much between each kit, so there's never a super cohesive identity wherever the team goes. I know most disagree with that, but it's just something that I dislike.

19 hours ago, Zeus89725 said:

I'm not super into European soccer, so forgive me if my knowledge of the total Arsenal identity is lacking.

Anyways, these all look gorgeous. The kits themselves are all really well designed, and each of them has a really nice feel to it.

However, these go with my opinion on soccer kits. Teams differentiate too much between each kit, so there's never a super cohesive identity wherever the team goes. I know most disagree with that, but it's just something that I dislike.

It took me a while to get used to it too. Thankfully the other kits aren't used as much as the primary. The different kits jump the shark for me when they have rival colors. Such as, Arsenal using light blue aways next year. 

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived