2017-2018 Cleveland Cavaliers

dmhtfld

These are so clean!

10/10 Would buy and wear.

These are a perfect look for the Cavs, and really make the new wordmark stand out. 

The only thing I would say is that the black alternate is probably going to have the big C on it again.

Your execution is once again outstanding, and I think you've done a very good job with their new font. I really disliked it when they first unveiled it, but your work here has me warming up to it a bit. I don't like the idea of 'CAVS' being the script on all of the jerseys in theory, but in execution I think it works far better in terms of sizing and spacing than 'CLEVELAND' or 'CAVALIERS.'

I think my biggest issues with these uniforms are 1) they feel generic -- lightening the red and swapping out the wordmarks could just as easily make this an update for the Rockets if they were to revert back to their '90s aesthetic; and 2) the presence of white on the wine away uniform and the yellow alternate uniform feel unnecessary. 

Also, there seems to be an unnecessary red layer under each uniform -- it's most noticeable around the armholes on some jerseys and between the bottoms of the legs on some shorts.