New Twix Logo Concept

nickrandle

Hi everyone,

I recently created this rebranded Twix candy logo. I noticed how many companies, such as Bud Light, are rebranding their content in this sort of "retro-style." I tried to take some inspiration from this when creating the Twix logo. Please leave any comments or criticism. Thank you. 

Twix Logo.jpg

• Like 5

This is a great concept using the trendy graphic style that is minimalism. It is, however as @8BW14 said, a little too "slick" for a candy bar logo. Don't get me wrong, it's a fantastic logo, much better that what Twix currently uses. But it just doesn't scream "candy bar" to me. 

Have you thought about mocking up a package concept? So that we may see what it may look like as an actual candy bar. I think if you could add a couple different elements to the wrapper, something that isn't a part of the logo per se, you could have something really neat. 

I really think this is a sharp logo, but it's too far of a departure from Twix's current identity, imo.

If you wanted to incorporate the two sticks in the 'I' better, you could use it as a Kit Kat logo. I think it'd fit more with their branding, as well.

I think it's a little too plain and thin for a candy logo. It's a clean design, but it looks more like a logo for a flavored seltzer water or some kind of "lite" diet food. Even just broadening the letters a bit would improve it markedly, I think.

• Like 1