Defunct company rebrands *REQUESTS TAKEN*

b0ss pls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, PaperThin said:

Hang on how did you not know this company existed if you blatantly used its logo?

That logo was one of the default templates on the program I was using, had no idea someone else used it.

6pycts.jpg

vnmau8.jpg

JiOzZiL.png

hCnSO2I.png  

On 6/16/2017 at 10:07 AM, b0ss pls said:

Photoshop. If it looks like this website you saw, that is coincidence. 

I didn't know Photoshop had default templates. 

It still doesn't explain the drastic drop off from your first set of logos until the most recent ones. My guess is that elements in some of the earlier sets aren't yours or your half assing this.

3 hours ago, Atomic said:

I didn't know Photoshop had default templates. 

It still doesn't explain the drastic drop off from your first set of logos until the most recent ones. My guess is that elements in some of the earlier sets aren't yours or your half assing this.

Alright. If everything coming in this thread is going to be :censored:ed, you may as well shut it down then.

6pycts.jpg

vnmau8.jpg

JiOzZiL.png

hCnSO2I.png  

The point is to give you help to get better as an artist. Let me help you with some advice:

1. NEVER swipe logos or even portions of a logo. It's going to get called out (and even moreso on a message board specializing in logo design) not to mention unethical.

2. Take your time and flush out an idea. That Acclaim "logo" you did is garbage compared to say the Blockbuster logo. Do your homework; SKETCH ideas. Things that may not work for one item may be referred to when you do another. 

3. Color balance and font choices are very important in creating wordmarks. Again, the earlier works you had posted were so much more flushed out and involved compared to what's being posted. 

There are some decent ideas here. Just step back, take your time and put a little more effort in this.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived